Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not : Swingers Discussion 2111651061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeQuestion for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 63 of 63 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have it happen all the time, Almost 90% of the so called couples that contact us. Our only set in stone rule is that the ladies talk before we go any father than the first contact. I can count the number of times my wife has called to talk with the female half and she has no Idea who we are, or she says he does all the work and she just meets who every he chooses without looking at the profile or pics. Hard to believe that some men are so stupid as to give out her phone number and then not tell her that my wife will be calling, Or to be so insinuative as to set the love of his life up on a blind date. That's just not our cup of tea.

Username hidden
(1407 posts)
This is Mrs. Dilemma for us is we live in a small town/rural area so often it's over an hour, sometimes almost 3 hours between some of the couples we have talked to. So trying to check we are all on the same page before we drive for disappointment. I'm not one for "taking one for the team" if it just seems hinky.

Wisconsin Dells WI

Username hidden
(50 posts)
We have been having a recurring situation lately where a (supposed) couple will contact us. (Almost always the male 1/2 first) then he will either rarely ever mention the female half in his life or when we all want to talk/chat together (especially when she is bi) it's she is too busy to talk etc . How many other honest couples have run into this issue were one is doing all the talking and either the female half has no interest in talking or is "too busy" to talk to both of us or not talk to my Mrs at all? It tends to give both of us a bad feeling that the male is interested in her and he seems to use his wife as leverage to keep us talking when his Mrs might not truly know he is talking to another couple or just has no interest. Perfect example. Last "couple" we were talking to, the male half would be texting my wife through the day but his wife (that worked at home) or is a SAHM is "too busy" even in the evenings when we'd all be able to chat a bit. He doesn't mention her at all in conversation or anything about me, just about himself or my Mrs. For us, it's imperative for us all to be able to talk, even a little bit. She's never contacted my Mrs & he's never contacted me even tho we all have each others text and IM information. So what do we do if there is uneven communication or 1 in the group is much more interested in the other but really doesn't acknowledge the rest?

Wisconsin Dells WI

Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 63 of 63 
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not