Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not : Swingers Discussion 2111651021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeQuestion for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If we've conversed with someone and want to set up a meet, I still prefer IM, But I will give my phone number if it seems useful. I have a business phone (never given) and a personal phone. Mr. has a personal phone we also use for business. If things don't pan out or as you mentioned "moody texts", taking over "our time" or unexpected calls... We've got the ability to block texts and calls.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Private life is private life. everybody need to respect that. never mind if you are a couple or single. but for fast communication you need to give your phone number. of course everywhere you have chance to buy prepaid phone for 20 $. and then you are safe.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1085 posts)
Don't be surprised or alarmed if someone doesn't want to give out their phone number; I certainly don't.

There are a lot of reasons behind why I rarely give out my phone number. Initially I didn't provide it because I'm in sales and my clients have that number. I didn't want to have an issue with someone who I met here and need to change my phone number (which would affect my business cards, marketing materials, not to mention reaching out to years of clients). After a few months on SLS, i decided to get a separate phone for my personal needs but I still didn't just give the number out. I run across many SM and couples who want to call immediately. I don't like that. When I am home, I consider that "my" time and I don't want to spend 30 min or an hour on the phone when its just as easy to IM while I'm also doing something else (listening to music or watching TV). I also don't like the idea that once they have my number, they can call me whenever they like. I also ran across people who send a ridiculous number of texts and get pouty when I don't reciprocate. Finally I've found that, just like there are people who just want to email/IM here forever, there are people who will text/talk for months and never actually meet. So, now I only give my phone number to people who I've met and want to meet again.

I will give my email address to people as we plan to meet. It comes right to both my phones so they can easily reach me to arrange our meeting.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Very well said Sweettart and BobbyUSA. That is exactly what my thought has been. Or for there to be any pressure if we take the time to meet that it isn't what we anticipated "but as long as we're all here". lol

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Bravo sveettart .. Nice coment. I meet bunch of couples in last 2 yr but I have contact just with 2. 70 procent fake 10 very weird, and 20 ok. I /like single/ have call in middle of night / with message, com right now to fuck my wife/. and before that I never talk with that lady. Or com in my place I want to surprise my wife when com from work,but I want to suck your dick before my wife com. a lot bullshit. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1085 posts)
You my friend made wrong picture about you and your wife, you are ready to give your wife for sex, but you're not ready for phone? weird. I never go on date if I don't hear a voice over wife.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1085 posts)
Welcome to the forums majiccouple.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Another side of the coin. I (hubby) am the only one who talks online, my wife's computer usage ends with Facebook :) We also do not give out our phone number online. However I am always up front and say exactly who is talking and do very little email exchange before just meeting in person where my wife is always present. Sometimes people pressure to talk on the phone or chat first but we just don't do that and if they persist we just pass. Face to face is the only way to really know if you click.

Ada MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Thanks for the compliment, I tend to find a lot of usefull info and insight in your posts as well.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic,

We really have enjoyed your posts. So often we agree with your comments

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not