Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not : Swingers Discussion 211165101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeQuestion for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
Created by: Funcouplefor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been having a recurring situation lately where a (supposed) couple will contact us. (Almost always the male 1/2 first) then he will either rarely ever mention the female half in his life or when we all want to talk/chat together (especially when she is bi) it's she is too busy to talk etc . How many other honest couples have run into this issue were one is doing all the talking and either the female half has no interest in talking or is "too busy" to talk to both of us or not talk to my Mrs at all? It tends to give both of us a bad feeling that the male is interested in her and he seems to use his wife as leverage to keep us talking when his Mrs might not truly know he is talking to another couple or just has no interest. Perfect example. Last "couple" we were talking to, the male half would be texting my wife through the day but his wife (that worked at home) or is a SAHM is "too busy" even in the evenings when we'd all be able to chat a bit. He doesn't mention her at all in conversation or anything about me, just about himself or my Mrs. For us, it's imperative for us all to be able to talk, even a little bit. She's never contacted my Mrs & he's never contacted me even tho we all have each others text and IM information. So what do we do if there is uneven communication or 1 in the group is much more interested in the other but really doesn't acknowledge the rest?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In next couple day I work more on my photo. I have on some cd milion. I need to find some beautiful.. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
Bobby, can't see your profile cuz' I'm a SM, but that's OK by me. But I think she might dig you...maybe a few more photos would help the cause?

Get some friends to take just everyday photos and get them posted my man!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Lady I hope I open my photo ... I m not master with option. I want to change my photo but I dont know .. :) europe dude.. All the time when I want to remove pic some block.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
Hey Bobby, how about posting more than one lousy single public pic that shows you unshaven, dressed crappy, and with a puss on for an expression? You might be the next James Bond in reality but you really have to update your photo marketing campaign. Single guys and couples are successful on here for a reason. Work at it a bit and everything else will take care of itself.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Ok my friend I hope you are no mad on me. But I have bad experience /and plus I m SINGLE dude/. Couple call me and I talk just with mister. about everything. On and ask me hove look my dick can "husband" first to suck a dick and rest of the bullshit.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
I hope yall didnt miss understand what I was saying. we always look at profiles first. if the profile sounds interesting then i ask her to do a quick look then if she likes I message. I people send us a message and she isnt here I try to send a message back telling them she isnt home at the moment and when she gets in I will have her look at it and get back. I have always said this lifestyle is all about the ladies. the guys are just the passengers. so why would you assume your spouse would like someone and message them. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ASSUME!. "Again its all about communication". NOW Another way to look at it is you and your spouse should know each other to the point you can usually guess what he or she likes before hand.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Sweettar BRAVO .... I say 1,000,000 times couple need to make contact together. No 1 home and 1 on job... is not serious person.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
friend this is not good reason or explanation.. Its 21 century /people go on moon ,i hope is not fake/ exist computer,cell phone... on and why you start conversation like couple wedouth wife?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
This is the male speaking here. In our case. I am retired and Mr.mom. My better half is a teacher and has gone back to college for her masters. we communicate all messages and when i talk to someone I leave them for her to read and look over. She rarely has the time to get on and sit and talk. We are real but it just works out better this way for us. Now if she is interested then she will give her number out so they can text. I always run everything by her. Like I have said in other post. this lifestyle is all about communication. If you don't have it you shouldn't be in this lifestyle. YES we have run into our share of the guys talking all the time and never talking about the wife or girlfriend. But they usually down the road either end up changing there profile because they OR HE is caught. or the spouse finds out and they separate. We do see alot where the spouse has made the profile "HOPING" the wife can be talked into swinging.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
my opinion / probubly nobody care/ is all "couple" who keep whites in shadow is fake couple. I talk from my experience.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not