Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not : Swingers Discussion 2111651051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeQuestion for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
User Details are only visible to members.
Whoa, this is a whole new wrinkle. If you're looking for a single female, or to break off the female half of a couple, well, you've got about as much chance as the Hoffman's finding gold in Alaska. Stop wasting time chasing unicorns and find some quality couples you both enjoy playing with, or some quality MFM's.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Mr here. actually the most couples we have had problems with are paid members with Certs . The one we are / had a problem with is Paid and 1 cert. there are photos of the both of them on there profile but when it came time to "talking" the issue we have been having starts all over again. I have no problems if my wife want's to have a single man (and we have talked about it) but when it's damn near impossible for my wife to find a woman for a MFF. Not just a single woman but a woman in general and the Male half of couples shows all the interest but the Female half either has very little to nothing to say or has no interest in communicating it makes it hard for either of us to welcome a single man into our lives. Maybe its eaiser in larger towns to find SM & SF . We thought it was our profile or our photos. Thanks for all the help

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Couples that are new to the site, are free members, and have no certs are assumed to be not real until we know they are. We're OK that many guys do all the site PC work but there always comes a point where we need to know that the wife is involved and is in full agreement with whatever decisions are being made. We present ourselves as "real" and don't have a lot of patience for those who aren't.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
Okay, let me guess, all the "couples" that have contacted you are free members and probably want you to email some pics off site. Fact is you guys are fresh meat and every cheating husband, perv, and single dude within 500 miles is going to try and trick you into opening pics, chatting, cammiing, emailing, or whatever else they can get away with. They are usually free members with no certs. Start off by blocking free members. Be very wary of paid members that have been on sls over a year with no certs. If you think they might be legit, tell them to meet you at a restaurant close to your house, less than 5 mins away if possible. give them a google voice number and tell them to text you when they get there. Sit at home comfortably in front of the TV until (if) you get a text. Don't be concerned about meeting at a restaurant close to home unless you plan on having sex in a booth. People meet at restaurants all the time, doctors, lawyers and indian chiefs, without raising suspicions. Your post is a textbook example of the cheating husband/perv with a fake profile. Hope you didn't send any pics.... The only chatting you should be doing is in person. Take a weekend off and go to the big city and hit a lifestyle party, you will have a blast and meet some real swingers.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
This is Mrs. Dilemma for us is we live in a small town/rural area so often it's over an hour, sometimes almost 3 hours between some of the couples we have talked to. So trying to check we are all on the same page before we drive for disappointment. I'm not one for "taking one for the team" if it just seems hinky.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We have been having a recurring situation lately where a (supposed) couple will contact us. (Almost always the male 1/2 first) then he will either rarely ever mention the female half in his life or when we all want to talk/chat together (especially when she is bi) it's she is too busy to talk etc . How many other honest couples have run into this issue were one is doing all the talking and either the female half has no interest in talking or is "too busy" to talk to both of us or not talk to my Mrs at all? It tends to give both of us a bad feeling that the male is interested in her and he seems to use his wife as leverage to keep us talking when his Mrs might not truly know he is talking to another couple or just has no interest. Perfect example. Last "couple" we were talking to, the male half would be texting my wife through the day but his wife (that worked at home) or is a SAHM is "too busy" even in the evenings when we'd all be able to chat a bit. He doesn't mention her at all in conversation or anything about me, just about himself or my Mrs. For us, it's imperative for us all to be able to talk, even a little bit. She's never contacted my Mrs & he's never contacted me even tho we all have each others text and IM information. So what do we do if there is uneven communication or 1 in the group is much more interested in the other but really doesn't acknowledge the rest?

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not