Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not : Swingers Discussion 2111651041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeQuestion for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I, the male, do 100% of the email responses and and IM. Why? It's not her thing. She will read a emails, then profiles etc and ask me to send the response. But make no mistake, we both look at all emails, profiles and if I do happen to IM with a couple she knows everything that was discussed. It's just the way she likes it. Trust me, I wish she would do more online. As far as talking on the phone. Never seen a need. We only give out our number if a met has been set and it's only for if one of us can't make it last minute for some reason. Things do come up but we will never stand someone up without trying to contact them.

This may be a deal breaker for some but it's just the way it works for us. In our experience most of the time it's the male half of the couples that do most of the communication with each other but once we meet the women are 100% informed on what was discussed. In person Mrs L is the more out going one and often the life of the party.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(445 posts)
I agree with the "cut to the chase" concept.

I can be in your area next weekend, name the time and place Losamantes.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
SweetT, It's just been our experience, that in every case where we've done the phone thing, it's been a waste of time. Everything covered in a phone call can be covered at the restaurant and you have the added benefit of seeing what they really look like. Maybe it's just us, but we've never actually met with anyone we talked to on the phone. Seems like they either want endless conversation or they are new and kind of scared to meet in person. If we get email from someone we might be interested in on, say Wednesday, our reply is something like: We like your profile as well, let's meet Friday at 7. Done and done. No need for further communication until we meet. We live in a large metropolitan area so we pick a restaurant close to home and don't have far to go if it's a dud. Of course the couple contacting us must have a very descriptive profile with open pics and several certs. We have never had a couple no show on us. I oversimplified it a bit, but you get the idea. I don't like to use the word "always", but it always seems that the ones wanting endless chat, phone calls, or email are never going to actually meet. Do what works for you, but in our case we have very little time so we prefer to cut right to the chase.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I THINK........I might be completely wrong but Maybe....The male sees a couple that looks interesting but his wife not so much. he want's to keep chatting and maybe she will spark some interest?? guess i'm trying to look for the postive in all of this. We thought a Text/phone communication at least let us know everyone is on the same page before we meet? i'm sure there are women out there that are not really "in too" the life style, they do it because its what the man wants so the least communication she has to do the better??? Over thinking at this point LOL. guess we just cut throught the fat for now on

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
so many fake people.... destroy beautiful game...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I guess I was confused, I thought you wanted to play with the woman of the couple when then man wasn't there. In any case, as Toledo has said, meeting in person cuts through all the BS. Sounds like you may be spending too much time chatting, emailing and texting. At most it takes us two or three emails to set up a meeting. No phone calls, no texting, and no chatting, and absolutely no picture trading. There should be enough information in a couple's profile to know if you're interested in meeting. If the couple is a fake or flaky they will always have an excuse for not being able to meet and you can move on. When someone wants us to call or chat before we meet, it's always a red flag.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
We're opposite. Me (the mrs) does all the web surfing, chatting, emailing. I show the mr a profile and he will say "yay" or "nay". Then helps compose the email. But I'm the one doing the typing. And the chatting/texting.

If there is mutual interest, we set up for a meet/greet at a local coffee shop or bar (depending on the time of day). Only had 1 couple flake out (and it was "she" doing all the emailing/texting). We know they are real b/c they are regulars at a local club. Figured they re-evaluated our profile and changed their mind, but were too rude to let us know properly (her chat profile stopped showing up and then she ignored a polite ? email). Their loss.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
The proof comes when it comes to meet up time. If both can not be present for a real life meetup, then you have a fake. When it comes to text, chat, email, etc, I am definitely the more active half. I have had more than one or two people question "us" based on that. I never suggest to meet up alone, and always offer my wife's cell number to at least acknowledge that she is real and we are interested together as a couple.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
This is the Mrs. To Losmantes, just to clarify I did NOT say to break off just the female to play. I said the M or F (some peoples schedules make it very difficult for them to play at the same time). If that scenario were to happen, after we had all played together and we were all comfortable we would do the same thing for the other couple if they wanted just a MFF or MFM situation.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Why would I personally want only couples or just MFM? I am NOT by any means judging what works for other couples. Some just do MFM some Couples and some MFF. If it works for the Male just either having MFM and not getting/asking for MFF more power to that man, and again if that's what works for that couple Bravo to them :) . The few couples we have actually played with lets just say with out so many words.. It's obvious as to why the woman would want another man to join them, Some do it for the pleasure and excitment and then there are others that are.."replacing" what they the other partner is lacking. There's not contesting as to why finding a Single Male is so "Easy" why should it be so hard to find a Single Female. We both have had contact with a Female in a relationship were she made it very clear all she would "Allow" is another Male but MFF was out of the question for there relationship.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not