Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not : Swingers Discussion 2111651031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeQuestion for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's very hard for me to understand since my wife is very outgoing and can talk to anyone, she is not a shy person at all. I'm actually the shy one, I don't know if some women consider it "competition" when the other woman want's to talk to the other woman or if the woman just feels like there being more "interviewed" then anything. We don't want a full life story of anyone, just we want to get to know them a little bit first. I don't see anything wrong with that and we both actually thought it would be something most women would want for themselves. If your sharing your body with another couple/man/woman then wouldn't you want to get to know them a little bit? We have also learned that most women that don't want to communicate are usually the ones that are not thrilled with the whole idea of "Swinging" to begin with. To each there own

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Welcome to the forums ou812couple4u, nice VanHalen reference!

My advice? If they are local, MEET THEM. Maybe she just isn't comfortable talking on the phone to strangers. The purpose of the call in most cases is to verify she is real and it sounds like she is so why not just meet and see if she is more outgoing in public?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
We just recently had a similar encounter. We met a couple and they seemed really nice. I the wife communicated with the other couples husband frequently through text messaging trying to get to know him. We had all agreed with telephone call to make it easier than texting. I the wife spoke with the other husband on the phone for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Now my husband and the other wife had very few text and only spoke on phone for 10 minutes. My husband had brought the issue up with other couple and the other wife and they agreed that those two would have more conversation. My husband had several conversations with the other husband and they got along just fine. My husband just felt like he wasn't having any luck trying to get to know the other female and didn't know how this would work if there was no conversation. They were a real couple and I am not saying it was only a male on other side. Just think she had a hard time trying to talk to someone that she didn't know. Maybe I am wrong though. So things stopped there. So my question now is how do you get conversation to be equal with all parties?

Rockport IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you Itsbeen. I don't sell myself short nor do I sell Mr Fun short. I just realize some people find different things attractive and some people take better pics than others. Sometimes a personality is totally attractive. I'm not 5'1 and 110 soaking wet, which is just fine by me and might turn someone off.

And as an aside, Mr Fun posted the info as an FYI. We didn't say "they are fake" what we said was it was suspicious. We were not unhappy with an encounter (as there was no encounter, only correspondences). If that was in bad form, then I apologize. Our goal is to enjoy ourselves but watch out for things like this as well for ourselves. We are finding there is a lot to learn from the forums, some things we've dealt with and some we've never come across before.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Yes, from the profile the guy wasn't doing a whole lot for me, but I try not to be judgmental because I'm no barbie in any sense either. ------------------ Mrs. Fun - please DO NOT ever sell yourself short! In the LS it's about what YOU want (meaning both of you). Be judgmental, be picky, have the time of your life!

And to quote the Hokey Pokey, "That's what it's all about!"

Have Fun, Be Safe and enjoy yourself!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
This is Mrs. Yes, from the profile the guy wasn't doing a whole lot for me, but I try not to be judgemental because I'm no barbie in any sense either. The lesson I'm taking from this and other experiences is doubt first. That's not normal demeanor, but I'm sharing myself as well as the man I love. I was particularly "struck" by your comment that he wouldn't get within 100 yards of Mrs. Amantes. I'm not sure if that's by your or her choice, but it was VERY true. I won't encourage contact with a couple that the guy catches my eye but the woman doesn't catch my eye for myself or Mr. Fun. LOL We've both enjoyed following the comments and the forums. It's not conversation we can have with vanilla friends. :)

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Sorry to hear you got perved, live and learn. Not to put salt in the wound, but this is one of those teaching moments... those guys have only been on sls less than a month and had one sketchy cert involving drinks. Not necessarily a bad thing, but we would have set up a meet right away with no further communication. give them a google voice number to text you if they're going to be late. Of course looking at the pics, there's no way that dude was going to get within 100 yards of Mrs. Amantes.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Ya gotta remember there are many males on here whose wives don't know they are on. Your BS meter is going off and you may not be hearing it. I think most would call us fairly active. We do something every 3 to 6 weeks and my wife just simply doesn't chat or write to anyone. That's my job, and when you get right down to it I don't hardly ever chat either.

only 2 cents worth

curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
As of 6:45 Central time (11/5) one of the 2 (let me guess who) is "Online" . Looking for the next sucker. Well we at least fell for it.. *Face palm*

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I pretended to be a couple and leave my phone number if some girl want to call m ? :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not