Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well for us I do all the work on the website. I have more time to do it and she wants it that way. I tell her about what is going on and see if she wants to meet the people or go to the party if that is what is going on. We don't chat a lot on line not our thing. We are busy with life so when we get out we both like to make the most of it. If the other couple wants to call I will send the the number so they can talk to both of us. But in reality if you do talk to the the woman first how are you sure you are talking to his wife or girlfriend and not a roommate or friend who is willing to help him set up a play date. So none of us really know till we meet the person or couple in person and go from there.Good luck to all and have a great time doing what we all enjoy.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
congrats, hotnj!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Thank you Rdyplay123. Let us know when off hiatus and coming back to NJ :)

On a side note, we had our 1st 3sum last night.

All I can say is AMAZING!!!!!!

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I am the M half of this couple and I do the leg work in the beginning to make initial contact, etc. Once I determine this is someone she would like, I send her the pics. If I get the OK, I then send the other female her cell # so they can chat, voice verify etc. I usually still keep contact and make it a pointto mention all the great things 9and there are many) about my woman.

For us, it's abut the 3 of us. Not an individual and we are all in it to have fun.

If there is no contact from the female half, etc, you know the guy is probably full of it.

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
i'm the one doing all the communicating (the wife). i prefer not to give out my cell number until we actually meet. i'm comfortable using YIM to dialogue, see if there is a sense of humor, reasonable intelligence and something that sparks my interest. YIM goes to my cell when i'm not on my computer. i can check my email as well.

after the in-person meet, if there is going to be playdate, then we can exchange phone numbers. i still don't call - don't like to 'interrupt' his life, and so far it's been reciprocated gentlemanly behavior in the 4 single guys we have met/played with.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I think I got a little confused since this was a 3-some thread. We are NOT looking to meet couples, we meet single guys so wife talking to wife doesn't ever come into play. Any guy that wants to talk to my wife talks to me via email and then we all meet in person.

We had a similar thing where we gave our cell number to a guy we met and actually hit it off with. Problem is that he then started texting unsolicited photos and I had to set him straight that it was inappropriate and not at all cool.

Ada MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Not only have I had people pester me but after politely telling someone that I didn't want to see him again and to please stop contacting me, he continued to harass me for a couple of weeks to "give him another chance." Once it was crystal clear that wasn't happening, he turned ugly and threatened to give out my name, number, and location (I was in temporary housing while renovating my home) to his "buddies" and maybe I'd "like one of them." I told him that I was turning him in to SLS (not much of a threat, I know) and a male friend of mine called him and made it quite clear that if I ever heard from him or his buddies that he would be very very sorry.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I never said my wife doesn't read the emails or goes to meet people unaware of what's happening, I only said she is never the one typing (ie:responding). Who we meet is almost 100% her decision and based mostly off a persons profile and one or two emails. We go out to lunch or dinner at least a dozen times a week so meeting someone new just makes it more interesting regardless if we ultimately connect beyond sharing a few minutes of time.

Ada MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I dont scare to give my phone I respect deal if some they call ok if not ok again..

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
Ok I understand everybody wants to keep privates life. just say phone is necessary. And he just talk man weedout wife is serious couple.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
TOPIC: Question for Couples, 1 talking 1 not