Question about couples and single males : Swingers Discussion 61633
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeQuestion about couples and single males
TOPIC: Question about couples and single males
Created by: Ashlandforfun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ashlandforfun-

As a single male, it is important that you develop a proper posture. In my experience, my posture involves (i) maintaining a good reputation with my existing swing friends, (ii) letting women and couples contact me (I don't contact them), and (iii) try to find out what the people who are contacting you are looking for (which may take a while).

As noted by the previous posters, just be cordial. I have had couples chat with me for 2 years before we met to play (they were just nervous). Give them your phone number and tell them to call at any time to chat. Tell them that you are free to meet at a local watering hole just to get acquainted.

Leave it at that and keep the lines of communication open. Occasionally, a long term chatter will become erratic and/or abusive, in which case you merely ignore and/or block them. In most cases, however, nervous people who are sincere will want to meet and play. If you can show them a good time, introduce them to others with whom they may click, and help them satisfy their fantasies, you will become a mentor to them and a long term swing friend.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3339 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweetblond, good answer.

Also, I'd give them my phone number and ask them to call me. If they don't, that's a big clue. And if they won't share G-rated disguised pics, write them off.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Question about couples and single males