Pulling Single Fem to play with from vanilla bar : Swingers Discussion 212858101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomePulling Single Fem to play with from vanilla bar
TOPIC: Pulling Single Fem to play with from vanilla bar
Created by: hotnjcoupleforfem
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who's done it and let's here how.

We had an incredible 1st time experience with a Unicorn we connected with on here. We want more ;)

We'd like to bring home a single fem from vanilla bar as our next goal/fantasy.

Anyone done it and how did you go about?

I (the male half) have a decent idea of how my wrap will go at least for the intro or ice breaker, but then I will have to leave up to my sexier half to close. love to hear some experiences.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
$500 fuck that.

I still want to try and pull it off, but she is a little hesitant. I think the whole rejection thing.

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
This is an interesting post. My female friend just proposed the same thing to me last week. She wants to go to a vanilla club and pull a female for me and bring her back to our room and present her as a treat for me. Now she does love the taste of a female too.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well not quite the same as the post,,in fact the opposite, lol. My hubby took me to his favorite out of town bar to tease and see what we could get moving. I sat down next to a very nice looking clean cut younger guy and ordered a fuzzy navel. That sure started a fun conversation. BTW, i would guess he close to 20 years younger than I. The conversation was great as was his company and hubby was loving what was going on. During the evening when I thought things were going to move quickly then a couple of female friends of his came onto the scene. I knew they were moving in on him and were being quite forward. They didn't realize I was doing the same. I was getting very depressed as they were much younger than I and already his friends. I thought all was lost. I then thought to myself..no fucking way. I let myself go. I became more friendly toward him, more aggressive, and much more sexy. I impressed myself. These girls had competion! Twenty minutes later we were in his car headed to my home. Hubby was not even invited,,things moved to fast for details, lol. He had me stripped naked four feet inside the door and was exploring everything I had before he even kicked off his shoes, lol. I took him to our bedroom and we raped eachother for the first 15 minutes. Then we regained our composure and fucked liked we were supposed to,,,for 6 hours. He was an incrediible fuck and I enjoyed him every minute he gave me. Somewhere during the time hubby had come home and fallen asleep on our couch. He didn't even try to join,,said we were going too hot and heavy for interuption. I love him so much, lol.

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
As a single female when I am in a vanilla setting I dont like to be approached.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
That's a shame as A would have a lot of fun with either of you ;)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
PG, i'm right there with you on that one! Guess we don't fall into the category of "most" women. :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
it would take far more then a couple of glasses for me...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Roc-em_soc-em, that's what I hear.

A shame you aren't closer, we'd have a whole bottle waiting for you :)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Thanks for the replies.

I am thinking my opening line will be something like, "My gf things you are gorgeous, come have a drink with us". Obviously, if she joins us, it's ours to fuck up ;)

There will be no fear (not after 2 drinks and my GF by my side at least anyway ;)

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
The Delaware shore can be good fun if you can get there. Rehoboth Beach, there's a cool bar called the Frog Pond which has a lot of lesbian patrons- a few of the lipstick type but mostly really good looking softball players. Great music and great fun. Although as the male half of a couple, the time we went 50 percent of the women gave me that what-are-you-doing-here look. Hold your head high, smile, and have a fun time. They can smell fear like dobermans. :)

Anyway, around midnight everyone was having a great time and.. well.. it's a bar so they were comfortable. Out of nowhere one walks up to me, smiles, whispers in my ear just what she wants, and then kisses me. My wife isn't into women as much as I am so we haven't been back.. yet. Happy fishing ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Pulling Single Fem to play with from vanilla bar