Profile Pictures : Swingers Discussion 389331031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeProfile Pictures
TOPIC: Profile Pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
User Details are only visible to members.
Like a banana wears it's peal!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
penbuttons wrote <<Now how would I be worn?>>

Pen, honey, you'd be worn like an earring on my post. :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
yes unfortunately, have to recover from two vacations first! Is that not good for you babe?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I stand corrected couplelookingpa and valovers!

I think Penbuttons would fit rather nicely!

Penbuttons, How about March or April?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play wrote <<Honey I would never wear buttons if we went to PA>>

I'd wear PENbuttons anytime!!!! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Honey I would never wear buttons if we went to PA. Just a Bow and bells so that you could ring my bell!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Got here just in time for couplelookingpa to take some clothes off!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We definitely understand not wanting face pictures posted, just depends on what you are comfortable with. We would like to see pictures (even clothed!) with faces blocked out or obscured rather than no pics, because then you have some idea that they people are "real". It's also easier to meet with people if you have seen a face picture.

One time we set up a meeting with a couple and they had only sent nude pictures from the neck down. We were sitting in a bar and as each new couple walked in we would say "I wonder what they look like naked"...lol...well the couple finally showed up, and were quite attractive.....just shy about face pics.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
All Good points! I stand corrected of the blocking I mistakenly assumed that I was blocked from all non-paid members. Thanx for the feedback, you don't klnow unless you ask...

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Something I've noticed that really bugs are the pictures of fully clothed people with the faces blanked out.

I can understand the need to blank out the faces of nude and explicit pictures especially if one of the persons is not part of the posting couple. I also know that there is a way to save pix from the site, despite the blocking of the right click.

What confounds me is the pictures of clothed people that have the faces blanked out showing nothing but what color clothing they prefer. I realize some people do not want their lifestyle choice to get out and cause embarrassment. That is why there is the function that allows you to block your profile from non member searches. With that function you really don't have to worry, because if someone you know sees you then most likely you can see them. And if word does get out it will be obvious that the rat will be just as guilty of having a profile.

Again I see no point in having pix that show nothing but a shirt taking up space on the server.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 40 
TOPIC: Profile Pictures