Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Profile Pictures
TOPIC: Profile Pictures
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok... I thought you had awaken by then and still poking Pen... sorry for calling you all those mean names! I... I was... well.... I won't let a girl get between our friendship again! (sniffle)

Uhuuum...

Leaving the 29th... that would be 6 days, 9 hours and 31 minutes! but who's counting anyway!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
A brilliantly played political quote! I do have something warm but looking at your profile I feel a burning sensation! Even smells like *sniff sniff!* Like...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Oh but you are! Could I get you something hot to drink My lady?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OK funluv but remember I offered! Carrie will be back when I am gone and then you may be sorry! You really do live on the edge, I would never say that about Pen without knowing weather or not she still has her horny rimmed glasses! OH and BTW, Thanks for disappearing while Mischief had me cornered... buddy! LOL

Couplelooking, I am your favorite still though right? Mmmmwwwwwwaaaaahhhh!!!!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
2 scoops... definitely! Kiss the twins goodnight for me!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I feel so privileged!

*Dreamy sigh!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
yes I am but #25 is the ultimate!

*Whew!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Do you need to borrow my special pair of Titanium briefs?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Well couplelooking, I do not think either of you take a bad picture but #8 (in the robe) and #25 (no top looking VERY sexy!) are so hot that I had to go outside in this 17 degree weather without a coat! Mrs. 4play loved the one where you are on top of Mr. Couplelookingpa since that is her favorite position!

>fanning myself before I get worked up again!<

funluv, I hope you take care of all these beautiful women while I am gone! I would hate to think you would neglect them just because I was not here! LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We understand people who do not want to have face pics posted, or not posted for free members. Whatever makes one feel comfortable. Having a pic posted with the face blanked out is better than nothing, and still gives you some idea of the people in the profile.

What we laugh at, though, are those people who don't want to be recognized, but don't do avery good job of it. There is one profile that we call the "racoon people". It is full body (clothed picture) that has black spots over the eyes - hence the racoon name. They live close to us. We don't know them, bt if we did, just having black spots over your eyes is not going to keep you from getting recognized. Anyway, my first reaction when I see somthing like that is to see if I can figure out who it is.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Profile Pictures