Polyamory : Swingers Discussion 399951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomePolyamory
TOPIC: Polyamory
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
We had a live-in girlfriend for over a year. All 3 of us loved each other very much and we all had our together time and alone time. It was hard when we were out and all holding hands or if she introduced us to someone she knew she would say "This is my boyfriend and his wife, my girlfriend"

Is that considered a polyamorous relationship?

~Amber

Glassboro NJ

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Human beings are herd animals, like dogs or horses. Our natural comfort zone is in a tribe or clan setting. Many try to mimic the tribe by developing a network of friends. Some accept the biological programming and try poly relationships. I see swinging as a compromise some people make to this natural order of man.

Every human should have to study the social dynamics of a horse herd or wolf pack. We forget too often our roots are a primative natural selection designed for survival and bliss.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
I have been poly for decades. Most folks never talk about how hard poly is. Balancing relationship wants, needs, and related issues can be exhausting. The first issue is clear communication. Much time is spent discussing everything from boundaries, planning dates, negotiating sexual issues.

I don’t believe poly is a choice. Poly is who you are. Why? Most folks simply give up in frustration. Swinging is a MUCH easier way to get laid. Currently, I’m partnered with my husband of 20 years and a gf of 4 years.

Another reason I don’t believe poly is easy. Feelings. Two months ago, I had to leave a relationship of 3 years. It was difficult to realize that the man I was in love with had changed. He met many needs. In the end, our lifestyles no longer matched.

End the end it’s not a lack of people, it’s a lack of time that limits poly activities.

The funniest thing? People freak at poly but cheating doesn’t bother them. It’s easily understood if I cheat. If I’m honest folks have all sorts of negative things to say. Interesting world we live in.

Much Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ah, now I understand it! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Polyamory