Polyamory : Swingers Discussion 39995
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomePolyamory
TOPIC: Polyamory
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly,

You've been fortunate. We've met a few couple where they were physically attractive (in one case the lady half was gorgeous) but thier personality were horrendous. Needless to say, we didn't play with them. I found it difficult to get into a flirtatious mood with a woman who sat there, not speaking giving me looks as if I had just stolen her purse.

Patogether,

In response to your comment, we feel that this lifestyle is an outlet to explore our fantasies. Our fantasies are primarily based on physical enjoyment. We can't enjoy being physically intimate with someone without there being some chemistr and physical attraction. When we enter this lifestyle, our goal wasn't to make long lasting friends. If we happen to forge that type of relationship, we consider it a bonus.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
Mischief, I think you nailed it! What pulls you to someone is physical attraction. What keeps you going back is the inner beauty.

This is why it's so much easier to FIND someone to marry you than to KEEP them married to you!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I guess I better not quit my day job when I gotta explain the jokes!!!

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
I have often thought I was an anomoly. Physical means nothing to me. Heavy, thin, model features, deformaties, I only enjoy happy people, positive, pleasant, no drama.

I am drawn to strong female energy. That can exhibit in a parapalegic MS victim to a BBW to a waif from some strange cultural backround.

If you are what you eat, I want to be fun not beautiful.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
Smile. I never said I'm not attracted to physical beauty. My gf is built. What keeps me there isn't her tits, ass, or the like.

It's her sexuality, brain, personality.

It's the combination that rocks my boat not one without the other.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Poly,

You are a 100% correct. While we don't consider ourselves shallow/snobbish, we can't see getting intimate with others without physical attraction and chemistry. On the other hand, we also can't get intimate with people who while maybe attractive, are sorely lacking in the personality and intelligence dept.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
Thanks for the compliment.

School of hard knocks. Still attend.

I'm blessed with a husband and gf who understand me. My husband understands me better. The gf tries but hasn't internalized that no matter what, I'm not leaving.

I could do the best looking, hottest chick in town. My gf would still rate, still have her place, be irreplaceable, and be loved for who she is. Her polymorphously perverse appetite, intelligence, responsible nature, amongst others.

I'm not moved by physical beauty as much as inner beauty. Honesty, integrity, experience all hold a deeper draw.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Poly,

I understand and agree getting into a poly relationship (in our case, we're more interested in a triad), one has to be prepared to deal with a lot of "baggage". Whether it be emotional, dependents, and/or family. Thats why we are in no rush to do this. Our philosophy is simple, ideally we would prefer to be in a loving triad, so the option is there. If we happen to meet someone who is compatible on all levels with us, then we would welcome the opportunity to establish the relationship.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
My thoughts only.

Equal love is an unachievibable goal. I'm not a parent but I know there are favorites. "Love should be a committed thoughtful decision rather than a feeling by which we are overwhelmed." The intellect will try to force equality because it seems "fair.

I love each person separately for themselves. I don't try to match level, intensity, willingness to sacrifice...etc. Each relationship fluctuates on it's own.

There's no way a relationship of 20 days will be equal to a relationship of 20 years. The element of strange is it's own drug. Add in different activities with different people and the intensity, rapidness, and level of bonding will be quite different. A vanilla sex relationship will affect me much differently than a hard core D/s one.

I don't deliberately hurt people. However I will not allow the potential of someone's pain to control my lifestyle choice. Example. I'm bisexual. I'm the type of bisexual that needs both male and female energy. I will not longer allow one person (M or F) to restrict my choice to one sex. I tried repeatedly to pull that off. It works for about 6 years before I start scratching.

-Poly is about managing of feelings. -Allowing others freedom to find their own way. -Enjoying the very rare times when Harmony reigns. -Honoring yourself and other partners by being true to yourself.

The list goes on. It's very much easier to swing.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I agree with Polygrl's description of polyamory. Its something that we have talked about in the last few years and we're both very open to it. If we were to meet a lady who shared our common interests and is capable of not only loving us both equally (as we would love her equally), but also be able to accept, love and treat our children as her own, we would do the same with her children.

We considered the consequences of such a relationship (my family, her family, etc.) but we feel that if we truly loved someone, then we would be able to make it work.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Polyamory