Polyamory : Swingers Discussion 203565
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomePolyamory
TOPIC: Polyamory
Created by: TomNJerry
Original Starting post for this thread:
Our last partner was a swinger friend that was with a guy but ended up splitting up with him. We remained in contact with her, started hanging out together and eventually our relationship blossomed. We played with each other as a threesome, and both of us individually. We practically lived together. We ended up moving and she started dating a vanilla guy. To this day, we're both bummed that it ended. Needless to say those days are long over but we both still have interest in engaging in another polyamorous relationship. The only, and probably most difficult, problem is where do you find such an open-minded person? Our last experience was spectacular and would love another shot at something like it. We've looked around online for polyamorous relationship information but have found very little help. Is it so rare or what? We'd appreciate any thoughts or help on the subject. Thanks, TomNJerry.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you familiar with the Loving More website? I used to be pretty active in their forum.

Seneca PA

Username hidden
(142 posts)
Anyone want to massage my wife ;)

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Welcome to the forum. I have no experience with polyamory so I can't offer advice on where to find a suitable partner but from my reading here and general experience in the LS, I would say it is VERY difficult to find the right person who you both feel would be a good fit. I have grown attached to certain couples and we have a great relationship but I have never crossed that boundary of actually feeling "love" for a partner. Strong feelings and a close connection yes but what you describe is so much more.

Good luck in your quest!

A

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Our last partner was a swinger friend that was with a guy but ended up splitting up with him. We remained in contact with her, started hanging out together and eventually our relationship blossomed. We played with each other as a threesome, and both of us individually. We practically lived together. We ended up moving and she started dating a vanilla guy. To this day, we're both bummed that it ended. Needless to say those days are long over but we both still have interest in engaging in another polyamorous relationship. The only, and probably most difficult, problem is where do you find such an open-minded person? Our last experience was spectacular and would love another shot at something like it. We've looked around online for polyamorous relationship information but have found very little help. Is it so rare or what? We'd appreciate any thoughts or help on the subject. Thanks, TomNJerry.

Delaware OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Polyamory