Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Poly Relationship
TOPIC: Poly Relationship
Created by: a_curious_kitten
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello! We are looking for a female to join us for the long haul, permanently in other words. Now we are not looking just to say "hi come move in" we want to date her and get to know her so that maybe one day she can move in with us. Is there anyone out there like that??

Is there anyone out there looking for the same? In a poly?? Any experience??

XOXO, Kitty

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Has anyone been to Brushwood Folk lore camp , I inquire by phone and was told clothing optional camping . They are very friendly , we' ll see !

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
hi, were close to buffalo , could not find nwpa page , is it a site that you have to sign up for

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Awesome advice Shelly.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
New Group... "NWPA Polyamory LTR"

If you are in the Northwestern Portion of Pennsylvania then give us a shout. This group's focus will be on Polyamorous support within our general area.

"Birds of a feather flock together..."

Hope to see you there!

Girard PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Uriah / Shelly--- The Memphis Queen. I have thought about your post a great deal the last few days. I ask myself how could I possibly add or subtract from such eloquent wisdom? Impossible. You are truly a Bodhisattva. (Meaning: One who is Enlightened.) Thank you.

Very affectionately yours, your Most Obedient Servant, RacerX9

P.s. Your favorite adult beverage awaits you on the veranda in Charleston, SC. Where we can watch the moonlight trickle through the Avenue of Spanish Moss draped Live Oaks.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I usually just skip the mint and the julep and go straight for the bourbon! My wife accuses me of cutting the foreplay short, though...

To stay on topic, I have a poly relationship: bourbon, tequila, and red wine! I sometimes share them with Pirate Girl...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
If not, maybe I'll deliver it in person and take'em up on that invitation for mint juleps on the veranda.... except, when Trooper came to town, I discovered I really don't like mint juleps, wonder what else the Bartender can serve.....

Shelly (SB)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Racers, your former girlfriend is exploring other options now hoping to achieve something wonderful, unless she is a selfish creature she would not expect you to "wait" for her.

But we both know, if she is vigilantly searching for "the ONE" she could spend years looking and never find it or even worse, if she happened to luck up and find something wonderful, she may not recognize it and just might trip over it and keep right on going.

IMO, the end of a long term relationship with someone you cared about is something worth grieving the loss of. You need to move through each stage of 'grief' and ultimately accept it. Maybe you already have. If so, it's time to evaluate your needs and begin to move forward as fast or slow as you want to.

At some point the former girlfriend may have a change of heart and want back into your circle, then you two are gonna have to decide if you are willing to risk being hurt again.

If you have that much love in abundance...and she returns, there's no rule that says you can't welcome her back, but just realize that she may be happiest being a transient part of your circle at times.

So, to answer your question regarding length of time on leaving the door open, all I can say is that your heart is not going to accept ultimatums issued by your head, until it's ready to. You will realize when the door is fully and finally closed, if it ever does.

Shelly (SB311)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
"Asking a question. Please give me % number of how truthful this statement is: Meaningful intimate relationships never end unless they end badly.............basically meaning........even after a long break, the relationship can be started up again at a later date if things did NOT go real bad before the break.. Thank you in advance for your reply. "

This was your first mention of this relationship dated on the 2nd. Further on you mention cleaver in the face break up. I'd say it is time to get over it and move on. Nothing personal, but if you were my girlfriend I'd tell you the same thing. If want a hand holders talk to your friends , if you want honest opinions ask the forum.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It wasn't a slam at all,just some food for thought. You of all people shouldn't take issue with being told exactly what one thinks. If my bluntness offended you , I do apologize but my thoughts still stand.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: Poly Relationship