Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some People Who Won't Answer Emails Or Ims
TOPIC: People Who Won't Answer Emails Or Ims
Created by: HereForFunNow
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have always wondered how the rest of you people feel about others who don't have the courtesy to answer emails. Instant messaging is one thing. Emails are another. I have had people contact me several times and have always repsonded back. To me it is just common courtesy. What are your thoughts? Paul

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 437   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey band I agree a comment like that they should be hunted down and horse whipped..lol

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
At least they have good taste!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
We reply to all unless: 1) we are very busy and forget to answer 2) the e-mail is from a free member, with no pictures, male 57/female 21, 300/200 pounds repectively, smoke like a chimney and write " hay thats a grate ass, wanna fuck?"

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Rainman. You said exactly our view. Just in a nicer way than I express it...lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I know as a single male I will not have much of a voice in this! If a profile has certain info in it that makes it clear you are not what they seek and you contact them they have no regards to reply. However I do find it rude when a cpl says they are looking for this or that and you read the profile and you feel you fit what they are seeking. Now granted they may not feel that way which is there right but a simple no thank you is not to much to ask for. I know some here will say well wait till you get a few hundred a day and say that. Come on a few hundred a day I know some profile has some hot women and men but if you are getting that many a day then you are opening up your profile for any and everything known to man. If you are not into single men then you can block them so that will cut down your male so that leaves couples and single women and bi women. So again it goes back to your profile and what you have in there. if you are not into bi women say so in profile then if you get hit on by bi women delete as I said from the start, if they read and know they are not your interest then they do not warrant a reply. if men of color are not your thing place in profile. I know some may say I do not want to appear as this or that. Look you are not running for office on here this is a swing site express your desires that is what drives this train. But I think if someone of interest makes and effort they deserve a reply as easy and as simple as no thank you.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(35 posts)
-I find it rude. If you take the time to inquire at least they can say "no thanks"....am I right?

Hmmm... you've been here for 10 days.

I'm curious if you'll feel the same way in a year. By then, you will have had plenty of opportunity to be inundated by the hundreds of people who haven't read your profile, those who HAVE read your profile and don't match at all, but think they are the exception and those who can't stand to be rejected and will insult or stalk you.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
If someone fits your definition of rude you wouldn't want to meet them anyway.

Next.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
MNKM1968 - welcome to the Forums. I hope you have a lot of fun here.

As to your post, take a few minutes to read what was already said below. Savandwin has a pretty good explanation why she doesn't respond to every single email, and her posts can be found on this page - so you don't have to scroll down too far, maybe about 1/3 of the way to the bottom.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
I find it rude. If you take the time to inquire at least they can say "no thanks"....am I right?

South Haven MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Savandwin nailed it.

Some people are more mechanical than others on here.

People are on here with different intentions. Some want to be friends, some want to be anonymous and everything in between.

People would disagree with our view. But for example with single men.......

We want a single guy for one purpose. Sex. Someone to come over, get down to business, and leave until next time. We purposely dont want to be friends, hang out socially, or have any interaction with a single guy beyond using him as a sex toy for our pleasure.

That may sound rude to some but thats what we are looking for.

So our single man criteria is

1. looks, age etc.... 2. looking for the same thing we are 3. will follow through and show up when we set to meet.

When we say we want a bi guy under 30 for NSA. We dont think its rude when we get an email that says

"Im a straight 47 year old interested in playing with her"

And we dont respond.

He may be a nice guy. Might be a cool guy to hang out with. But hopefully he is smart enough to know that he is taking a shot in the dark emailing a couple that clearly states in their profile that he is not a match.

If he is sitting by the computer waiting for a response.......Well thats not on us

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 437   End
TOPIC: People Who Won't Answer Emails Or Ims