Peace out ;)~ : Swingers Discussion 1275261031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomePeace out ;)~
TOPIC: Peace out ;)~
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 548   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Two point five million views, cool beans typed the attentionwhore author of the thread. Yo sac, if yew be lurking happy belated birthday brah.......peace out

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Settling in for a good nights rest.

Peace out;)~

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Had to pull one of my favs up from the depths.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Exploring Atlanta, literally if your asking about productive use of our free time :)

Here figuratively, I've been lurking here and there. Some small talk, lousy football pool picking in the Mens thread. Trying my hand at authoring a interesting thread subject here and there. Just the normal noise I make :)

Hi Gina ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Where've you been?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Fast approaching the two point five million mark,,,Haute damn !!! Attention whoring at it's finest.....lmfoa !

* waving Hi to all youse Vanilla waffers and peeking Tom's ** Thank you for the attention and remember unlike most disclaimers please "Do Try This Stuff at Home" instead of just being a Wanker ~get in the game ~

Peace out ~ Mayhem~ formally know as the poster that fuker !!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I fucking swear either the counter is broke on this thread or there is a exterior link somewhere in the open internet that is getting a bunch of views.2 plus million views?

* waving Hi to all youse Vanilla waffers and peeking Tom's ** Thank you for the attention and remember unlike most disclaimers please "Do Try This Stuff at Home" instead of just being a Wanker ~get in the game ~

Peace out ~ Mayhem~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
“Liberty is the possibility of doubting, the possibility of making a mistake, the possibility of searching and experimenting, the possibility of saying NO to any authority--literary, artistic, philosophic, religious, or social .”

Enjoy your holiday, play nice, play safe and make good choices.

** waving Hi to all youse Vanilla waffers and peeking Tom's ** Thank you for the attention and remember unlike most disclaimers please "Do Try This Stuff at Home" instead of just being a Wanker ~get in the game ~

Peace out ~ Mayhem~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
YOU .....yes YOU....Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or "other actions" usually considered to be of a private nature. PERV!!! get in the game wanker.

It's fun,engaging and worth the membership. But do remember this..... to be balls deep in the fun, you gotta join. Tell um finger sent ya...lol

** waves Hi to all youse Vanilla waffers and peeking Tom's ** Thank you for the attention and remember unlike most disclaimers please "Do Try This Stuff at Home" instead of just being a Wanker ~grin~ ffaux

Peace out ~ ffaux~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I reckon it's a country version of sum then southern sure nuff...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 548   End
TOPIC: Peace out ;)~