Peace out ;)~ : Swingers Discussion 1275261021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomePeace out ;)~
TOPIC: Peace out ;)~
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 548   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pssssssssst,, hey you, yes you. If your viewing this via a free feed, your a Peeping Tom !! Pony up for a membership and get a real visual.

You there, lifetimer cool beans if you've been here typed that it's all good. Drop a line in a thread if you feel moved to. Gawd knows some fresh popcorn is in order *grin* I'm such a rebelrouser haha

LookyLous, shame on youse, lurky lurky=jerky jerky,, j/k jump in anytime tell um finger sent you !!

Peace out :)~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3837 posts)
There are three moms. A Brunette, a Redhead, and a Blonde.

They were all talking one day and the brunette says "Oh my gosh y'all I went through my daughter's purse the other day to get some gum, and I found an ounce of weed. I cannot believe she smokes weed."

They comfort her, and the redhead says "Yeah, well I found a fake I. D. In my daughter's purse. I cannot believe she has one". So they all comfort her.

Then the blonde says "That's nothing. I found a condom in my daughter's purse. I just cannot believe she has a penis"

YOU .....yes YOU....Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or "other actions" usually considered to be of a private nature. PERV!!! get in the game.

It's fun,engaging and worth the membership. But do remember this..... to be balls deep in the fun, you gotta join. Tell um finger sent ya...lol

Peace out :)~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3837 posts)
**C & P **FF, is that issue still bugging you?

@scandle, NO, you are misinterpreting my posting. I am far from annoyed I'm enjoying the thread count. It's a sls record as a matter of fact. Looking lou's are paid members that can but don't post ever....Peeping tom's are free members that I'm calling cheap perverts for not joining.

This thread is just something I made years ago, and if you read the first post it explains it better. I'm a veteran poster that has had his share of flame wars and disputes with others. Way back when some didn't like that I started lots of new threads and where I placed them ect the normal stuff. I posted different then the normal crowd. I spelled " write" instead of right and sometimes "rite" if I was being pissy... I just started this thread as a "sign off" no biggy way to say peace out when I was done for the day. Most times I would end the post with a new joke or humor of some sort.

Long story short, it has been my exile island Haha so to speak for a long time now. Being the lemonade maker that I am I use it now to speak to the masses of looky lous and peeping toms that view the forums in silence. They seem to like me, weather they want to or not....lol I'm poking fun lots of times at trying to get people on {My side} as the inside joke would go.

The cold shoulder is a fact on any open established group board. It happens, I'm ok with it. Shelikes would use this thread on occasion as well as others like Gina.

My haters tho had/and still have the courteously to not stalk me and post vile here. As I do in threads they start. We are acting like grown ups these days...*smile*

It's a chill zone....Nothing more Nothing less

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3837 posts)
*smile* Hi SB thanks for stopping by

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3837 posts)
FF, is that issue still bugging you? I remember you complaining about the high number of views compared to posts months ago. I read many more posts than I ever write in, usually because I don't think I have anything to add to the conversation that's being had, but it is still interesting to read. With no idea how anyone else uses the forums it's impossible to say for sure if this is common, but I suspect it is.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8898 posts)
* waving Hi to all youse Vanilla waffers and peeking Tom's ** Thank you for the attention and remember unlike most disclaimers please "Do Try This Stuff at Home" instead of just being a Wanker ~get in the game ~ Pony up some coinage and join in the fun.

All you Looky Lu's .... Really ?? What's up, cat got your tongue ? R U you scared ? Start a NEW thread I dare you.

Peace out ~ Mayhem~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3837 posts)
*smile* Thanks Scandle, I try, its more fun'ner that way.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3837 posts)
FF, welcome back! Glad to see you are still gracing our desktops here with your quirky wit. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8898 posts)
Thank you Gina, *smile* I hope all finds you and yours well.

Its only strange if one takes it to serious or out of context.

Beatle Juice,,Beatle Juice,, Beatle Juice

Peace Out :)~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3837 posts)
welcome back into this foray of strange.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 548   End
TOPIC: Peace out ;)~