Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Peace out ;)~
TOPIC: Peace out ;)~
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
This would be a see ya goodbye for the da day place for threesome fans or anyone else posting in the forums to say spank ya later. Gotta run ;)~

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 556   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This thread was the first million views authored thread on the site. Who's bad :)

Being a attentionwhore I post for the lurker audience , the numbers and the laughs. I hit the mark sometimes, I miss sometimes , better Yet tho I never lose character and my audience never complaints or turns on me. It's a win win for both of us....in my blog anyway.... lol

*smile , thank you for noticing and acknowledging my thread :) Kelly or KC which do you prefer ?

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I just love this, your personal (almost) "peace out" space for darn near 6 years. This reminds me of a friend in Chicago who cannot stand some drivers (and has always been a calm person); he keeps a post it pad on his dash board, when a driver pisses him off he writes down their license plate number. He says WHEN he becomes KING he will deal with them then.

Whatever it takes to peacefully make one feel better and deal with inflamed situations !!! KUDOS rite on, write on, right on

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Peace out :)~

Back to lurking and running Pappa Daycare inc :)

Have fun fine fora folks *regulars, newbies and lurkers alike I bid you good tidings.

Gossipers, fighters and woe is me types , your all alike. Boring and uptight, I have zero empathy for your plight to always be right. If you're thinking those words are and were typed about you ?

*you just might be write :) don't bother to drop me a private message to fight :)

Just post a line here to make your self right :) cause we all know the last word wins the fight....lol

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Later Tatars , have fun today :)

Peace out :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
:) thanks ladies

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
@FF. Good one !! Happy Holidays

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
@ FF: merry merry!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
'Twas the nite before Christmas and all through the threads not a popcorn moment was to be read. "All the morons must be in bed" FF the fuker was heard to have said out loud in the " secret private threads....Onward curious George and sneak a peek bitches. Log out and read this thread. To all you others to whom this was read.... Merry Christmas and I hope you get sum Christmas morning head. Into the new years all us lifetimes go posting stuff about friends and fora foes. It's just a game That everyone knows. LM**pirate ** AO

Peace out fora peeps

FF that fuker

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Peace out ;)

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck.

Kenny "fucking Powers

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Peace out :)

" The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. "

Eminem

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 556   End
TOPIC: Peace out ;)~