Paid vs Free : Swingers Discussion 205365
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomePaid vs Free
TOPIC: Paid vs Free
Created by: 2tuknow The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been on this site since 2004 and after seeing how easy it was to meet people we promptly paid for a lifetime membership. Best decision we ever made.

West Springfield PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I block free members. If you don't want to pay a few bucks to "join" this site, than you're probably not serious. Plus, it gives me a small measure of protection from people that may know who we are from our area...in case they are sniffing around!

Oak Brook IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
My personal experience in 10 years on this site is that more trouble is generated from Free Members than Paid Members. Logically, people who are functional swingers are willing to pay for membership to a site. On the other hand, the wannabees, bots, stalkers, etc. use Free Memberships to harass the rest of us with no expense to themselves.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
I miss that show. Liz and I really liked it.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
welcome, Climber.

We blocked free members from our profile for a bit when Swingtown, the TV show, was on, b/c it sparked such interest in swinging, and sls was inundated with people wanting to know what it was about, curiousity seekers. After it died down a bit, we went back to normal.

but we never exchange pics by regular email with anyone. If they want our pics, they can become paid members and see them after we feel comfortable enough to share privates. er, private PICS that is. ha.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Hay yall...re looked at your profile and it looks a whole lot better..good luck and have fun...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Us also we were free for about a month and once we determined we like the site we decided to become paid members to enjoy the site fully..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
That's a great analogy. We were free members for a month or two just to determine if this site was "for us." We'd been with other swinger's sites before and just wanted to make sure it was a good fit. The fees here are really quite reasonable.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Free membership should be used to see if u like the site before becoming a paid member...Not as a free way to score some ass.

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We don't bother with Free Members either. Our thought is that if this is truly a hobby for you you'd make the investment in your past time. Rather like Golf, seems silly to be an avid golfer and not own your own golf shoes.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Paid vs Free