Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers : Swingers Discussion 2060131031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeOur first MFM threesome, need some pointers
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I see some really good advice and thanks everyone for there input. Perhaps, it will turn out as Bill says (and no it wasn't harsh, everyone needs to hear the truth of a matter). I have updated our profile. If the situation should work out or not, I will give everyone an update to add to it, to maybe help someone else down the road. Thanks again, and I regret , that I didn't get to meet some of the fine people in the LS. Thanks, again. Wolf (Jeff)

Ortonville MI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
“We have had our second experience same guy ... she would find it hard to watch me be with another woman.”

Wolf, this paragraph says it all. When you said that she only wants to be with him and you, then followed that statement up with another about waiting for the other shoe to drop, it sounds like you knew she already had too much interest in the other guy. On top of that, your wife saying that she 'would find it hard to watch you with another woman' can be translated to she doesn’t want you playing with other women but she is cool with getting to play with another man.

A few questions. Why did you guys decide to meet a single guy before meeting a couple? Was your wife opposed to meeting a couple? Did your wife say one way or the other that she wants to see M alone? I couldn’t tell from your posts.

“I am going to have a hard time getting someone to take pictures of me, with out them wondering why, But I will give it a shot.”

Another question. Why didn’t you consider asking your wife to take pictures? I am sorry for the interrogation, but I just found these things kind of odd.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Sorry to hear that Wolf and Bill, that is not harsh at all.

Good luck Wolf, I hope your wife will get her priorities straight and agree that your marriage comes first. And I hate to say it but based on what you have shared to this point, this LS just may not be for you.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wolf, Sorry to tell you that you better cut and run now. My first wife did this to me and it really really hurt. First it was "just a little alone time" then they started to meet while I was at work. You get the pic. with out me going into detail. Lieing and cheating has no place in the swinging lifestyle. Ask her to give him up now and watch her reaction. if she refuses you already have a problem. If she dose, then take down your profile and both of you drop out until such time (if ever) that you can do it strickly for fun with no strings. I may sound harch but I have been through this already and it cost me a marriage, with 2 kids involved and 1/2 of all I had earned and worked for. I also know others who can tell the same story. Up to you.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Morning, Well didn't go great last night. Nic, you hit it on the nose. Unfortunately she says this is what she needs in her life. She wants both of us. I of course am not sure (at all), how the dynamics of something like this would work. I told her , the way I see, I am to continue to be the provider of the house hold and have her with all that comes with it. He is going to have all the fun and her. I don't know , I am sure we can work it out some way shape or form. I am some what of a type a personality, as of now I feel I have no control of the situation Scandle, thanks for the pic evaluation, and yes she was up there, but she is out of play now. Thanks, everyone, I post more as this develops.

Ortonville MI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
wolf, I would be interested in hearing how it goes, too. I took a look at your new profile pics and they are fine, but didn't you have one of your wife in your public gallery at first? I don't see it now. Is there a reason you took it off, or did SLS mess up?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
When considering how fast things should progress (you out of the room, solo dates etc) always proceed at the pace of the slowest (read most reluctant?) participant. In this case, it sounds like she is ready for more and you are hesitant. She should respect that and not press for more until you are comfortable.

Part of your conversation should be, "We are in this together for BOTH of our enjoyment..." then tell her how you feel about her playing alone. If you aren't comfortable with it, tell her. Don't just think it is your insecurity and then sit home and worry, tell her you may at some point enjoy that but for now, you want to be a part of it. Even if just watching her with another guy.

Be honest with yourself then share everything with her and ask her to do the same.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Yes we (and I mean WE my wife and I) are interested in how your heart to heart goes, when we got into the lifestyle we agreed to be open and honest about everything and we discuss and sometimes overdiscuss our outings just to make sure we are both on the same page of the same book...best of luck and my wife will review those pics and give her opinion which will be better than mine...LOL

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Evening, we have decided to have a heart to heart, either tonight or this weekend. Not sure how it will turn out, but if you would care to hear, I will update when it does happen. I really appreciate everyones feed back. I have a couple personal pics pending now. When I get them up , I would some feed back from you fantastic people. More to follow I am sure, Wolf

Ortonville MI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Lol, Scandal you are right. I deleted and edited it, probably while you were posting:-)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3339 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 100   End
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers