Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers : Swingers Discussion 2060131021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeOur first MFM threesome, need some pointers
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I do agree that in a 3-some, the woman's pleasure always comes first. The women I know have zero interest in plastic cock, they want the real thing so I invite another guy to share her with because that is what SHE enjoys. "

The most important part of that "what SHE enjoys"

We agree with you Nik

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
BobandChristy, you've hit the nail on the head. If the other guy is noble, he'll end things for Wolf, or will assist in notching things back.

Nic, you've hit the nail on the head, as well...or maybe its the pompous douche you've hit on the head? Though I initially found his posts humorous in their over the top nature, the provocateur has become quite predictable.

BT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6644 posts)
Racer, you have insulted and offended the vast majority of people on here with your pompous "my way is the only way to swing" attitude so consider my comments a taste of your own medicine.

Oh and to paraphrase you, I only speak the truth.

I do agree that in a 3-some, the woman's pleasure always comes first. The women I know have zero interest in plastic cock, they want the real thing so I invite another guy to share her with because that is what SHE enjoys.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
To Wolf's situation have you talked to the other guy? Chances are he isn't interested in breaking up your marriage and probably doesn't know about your wife's feelings for him. If you lay out the details he will probably end the relationship for you. If not you at least know whats what. Either way sounds like the lifestyle isn't for you.

Salisbury MD

Username hidden
(34 posts)
Hello, I love seeing the passion all you have for the LS. As in all , situations things aren't black and white all the time. We each have experiences in life that we either believe in or dismiss, because it either worked for or it didn't. I believe I made the mistakes going forward with the 3some, but I will not take the whole blame, as she had every opportunity to say no. She is a strong woman and I have never been able to convince her of anything she didn't believe she wanted to do. She has recently gone through weight lost and growing older is an issue with her. We loved each other very deeply. I let my insecurities push me. I believed I might be losing her, as our life was in a rut and she remade herself. I convinced myself to see if we could enjoy this together , we wouldn't have to go outside the marriage, either one of us. How was to know, when you got down to it, she had to emotional involved, to keep herself from feeling like a whore ( her words, not Mine) Right now I am going to see how it plays out. No use letting this destroy us now, when it can do that just as well later. Once again, I do want to thank everyone for there input, no matter what it was. Later, Wolf (Jeff)

Clarkston MI

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Dating a straight girl we would be missing half the fun...........it would all be about me,.........I don't crave to be the center of attention............LoL let me clarify..........in a sexual situation. I don't feel like I'm Super Sex Man and able to fully satisfy 2 women, it's a group effort! The attention is on our guest then my wife, then me lastly. I truly enjoy watching and being involved with women getting it on since forever and Janet loves getting it on with women. If a man is wise.......they would heed my advice. Guys get in trouble with 3 somes because they mistakenly think it's all about them! WRONG. This is the number 1 reason why (couples) Men on average don't get many 3 ways, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MAN. Period. Many women tell us that they are straight, but not when Janet is around, so I guess they are bi-selective.

Nic- I find you very insulting! Last Friday and just now. *

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
SB {Mrs. Uriah) is scratching her head wondering what Racer finds awkward about 2 women (even if 1 is STRAIGHT) and a man enjoying an FMF. Mr. Uriah enjoys giving oral or other tactile pleasure to one lady while another is engaged in riding his cock or giving some oral attention to him. I consider myself straight... but am sexually mature enough to appreciate the sight/sound of another woman enjoying herself with the guy I am sharing. We avoid most drama because we screen carefully, and we ourselves were singles in the LS for years and recognize the usual red flags to avoid.

We may not be classified as big game hunters in the HVT olympics, but we do manage to meet and have fun play with ladies, both bi and straight.

You are right about this though...if a relationship is broke or faltering, the swinging lifestyle is NOT the place to fix it. A couple should seek professional counseling if they think swinging is gonna fix their relationship.

SB {aka Mrs. Uriah}

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2790 posts)
"I would say if a couple want to do 3some with a guy..........make sure that he is married and has a family."

Racer, you really are a piece of work. Encourage couples to play with cheating married guys as a way to eliminate drama? Wow, that is seriously fucked up.

As for your comments about not playing with a straight SM or straight SF, that just sounds like insecurity talking. You seem content to be some sort of cuckold to your dominant, strap-on wielding lesbian wife but trust me when I tell you, your opinions and generalizations about swinging are far from the norm.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I love 3 some with a couples I never try to hit on her alone I have to great time being with them both together why screw up a good thing

Bloomsburg PA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Wolf- I'm sorry to hear that too. This Lifestyle..................sometimes we could take it or leave it. Janet's sister did the stupid...........total newbies........started doing 3 some with the handyman who was helping them build a house for the son on the farm. The single guy had nothing to lose...........so kept on coming back...............totally destroyed the family with 4 kids and everyone got into their business. I would say if a couple want to do 3some with a guy..........make sure that he is married and has a family............so he has something to lose and is likely NOT to do the stupid with an inexperienced woman / wife.

Janet and I have been with so many women.............and it would be un-imaginable for me to be with a woman alone without Janet...............it's more fun with her..........but it would kill my soul to have sex without her there. Just wouldn't do it. But having said this...............I don't believe the Lifestyle causes divorces, BUT I feel it does quicken the pace towards one if the couple is heading in that direction already..........and I see so many that are. They get into a swinging to try to "fix" marriages. I just can't imagine --Soul Mate-- couples not being "glued to the hip" enjoying the SHARED experience together. I also can't imagine having a 3some with a STRAIGHT girl ............THAT would be awkward for me...........as a man........I would never let that happen. I believe that would spell trouble for most couples. Same goes with inviting a STRAIGHT male for a 3some..........it would better and safer if he was bisexual and the married man too. Just my thoughts. I'm not trying to be an ass.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 100   End
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers