Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers : Swingers Discussion 2060131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeOur first MFM threesome, need some pointers
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wolf give her some time, let her quit acting childish . We went thrum the same type thing only ours was a cyber thing, the guy would not entertain an MMF so she wanted an evening alone, I emotional lost it. Long story short it took her a couple of days to get over it but we did. Communication is the key everybody is different but with us we had to figure out why we both want to do this, weigh the pros and cons and talk talk talk...hope it all works out for you.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Jeff, have you met our friend, Racer??

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7700 posts)
Don't worry Jeff, feel free to lay the fucking law down.......***IF*** your Wife (??) does NOT have a financially SUSTAINABLE job, she ain't gonna go no where........physically that is. OTHER Single males very rarely go through the hassle of "buying" the pussy, especially if she don't have the cash flow and is already locked into a long term contract (married). Your wife will stay around until she rips your ass off $$$$ or until she finds a Big Cash guy which means she will have to go a minium of 10 to 20 years older........depending on how HOT she is or how desperate the older man (prospective customer) is. .....The Racer could be wrong.........the power of love is ir-rational, non-predictable and may bring people back together even under crazy fucked up circumstances, but I would get out of this Lifestyle for sure. The tell tale sign in your commentary is that she was losing her excess weight to look better...........and to improve her all important "Dating Rating" in order to attract a potential "other" mate. If a man or woman on their own WITHOUT the other starts getting in better shape..............watch the fuck out.......because they are getting ready to go back out into the dating game.........DIVORCE is likely. Divorces happen when one realises their mate's "Dating Rating" is no longer any where near equal ..............(medical issues can make this non-applicable). While I'm on that, I've never met a fat person who didn't have serious emotional / insecurity issues. A person never gains weight or loses weight quickly without going through huge emotional swings. (disclaimer: medical issues)

If each person is in great shape and has independently financially SUSTAINABLE jobs......well that changes everything. If this is the case, then you can rest assure that they are with you because they want to be, not because they have to be.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Thanks everyone. As of right now the ties have been cut. He voiced that he didn't want it to go in that direction. She accused me of getting him to say that. All I did was ask for him to be truthful with her. She wouldn't let me get near her in bed last night sleeping. She will say she loves be , when I say it to her. I did tell her to put herself in my shoes before last night. She was being selfish on wanting what she want , but that shouldn't could think of me being with another woman. It was terrible to have her tell me last night, we (sm and myself) must have had a good time fucking with her mind. I swore on my life, I never played any time of game. Well, long road a head. I am hoping it will work out. I understand , it will never be the same.

Independence MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
"...and the root cause is my fault entirely."

Jeff, I know that from the beginning, you have said that swinging was your idea, but please don't put the entire burden on your own shoulders. You state that communication is the key. Well, your wife is just as responsible for communicating her feelings and expectations as you are....before you both started the ball rolling.

Echoing Nic's sentiment, I too, hope the SM steps up and shows class, or as I like to say acts nobly.

Again, please don't beat yourself up. Communication is a two way street.

Good luck.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7700 posts)
Hi Wolf, I have a question for you. Did she try to put herself in your shoes? What if it was you wanting the poly relationship with another woman? How would she feel? To me it doesn't seem like she is concerned with how you feel about things.

Mrs. 241.

Winchendon MA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Very sorry to hear that Jeff but glad to hear the SM isn't pushing things forward. If he has any class at all, he will block your profile and her number if he has it and cut off all ties.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Jeff, I am so sorry to hear things are falling apart there. I was going to send you a private message but you have couples blocked, so here's what I wanted to share. Very good friends of mine endured an affair and through a lot of work by both of them have survived it, with more honest communication between them than they had had before. One tool that helped tremendously was a website called surviving infidelity (dot com). It is for both the betrayed spouse and the one who strayed, with different forums and advice from people who have gotten through it. My friends say it is the one place they could go to freely discuss their feelings about the affair, without worrying about judgement they anticipated coming from friends and family. I wish you all the best. It will be a rough road ahead.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Hi, everyone. We had a terrible blow out last night. I don't think we will ever be the same, and the root cause is my fault entirely. She was believing we could have a poly relationship. As she was very adamant about this, and as much as I care about what we have, I have been trying to get my mind wrapped around how we could make it work. She became very defensive , reading negative things in to things I said that were innocent enough, from my point of view. We really blew up at each other, I was going to leave. I came back in and she left. Wouldn't answer my calls, so I contacted the sm, to see if see would answer him. In my talk with him, I have discovered he was just as hesitant about the way the situation was going as I am. He talked her in to coming back. She was very angry at me for involving him, as he was away with his kids (he is a single dad, we know for sure having been over to his house). I told her, I had no where else to turn. Not sure how this will turn out , or whether of not our real love for each other will help us through this. I am hoping it will. Thanks again to all that gave their input. Hope everyone has a good life and keep on carrying on. If in the future you run across anyone questioning entering in to this, please point out this thread, so at least they can see what can go wrong. Communication is the key, for sure, but we all have to realize honest communication is the real key. Jeff

Independence MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
my wife and I are entering into an MMF we have talked and talked about it for years, we are both glad it did not happen years ago as we were not ready, it would have been done for all the wrong reasons. I would NEVER try to convince her to do it or anything else she may have reservations about, I am her protector so to speak we watch out for each other. If you are not sure about your feelings then DO NOT ENTER THE LS. It was said earlier about full disclosure we know each others passwords and have since the advent of the web, I fully trust my wife of 30 years. It will be the first time in 11 years my wife will have had sex, limits have been set. If you read our profile, everything my wife was looking for in a gentleman was met. I have put 1 rule on my wife and that is to have passionate loud raw uninhibited sex and to worry about me on round two. I also know that when he leaves it will be her and I until next time, we would like a Few relationship.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 100   End
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers