Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers
Created by: m_j_in_indy
Original Starting post for this thread:
We found a great guy who we get along with and have a lot in common. In about two weeks (no way around it, vacation got in the way) we have a play date scheduled at his place (took some advice from the forums here and asked to play at his place the first time to make sure he isn't a cheater). I (M) am very secure and don't foresee any jealousy issues (we have played with other couples before), but am just wondering if any of you have any pointers for me to make this turn out great for my wife. I am very controlling during sex and she is very submissive. She thinks being forced into sex with two men is very hot and I get very turned on from her pleasure. This guy we have met has been in the lifestyle both as a couple and as a single for about a decade so I think he is a good first time choice. Any advice would be appreciated, I want to draw on the wisdom of the experienced. I'll also post in two weeks to let you all know how it went.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
if your marriage is in a rut, you need to fix it between the two of you before you bring others into it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Wolf, glad you have exercised your demons and all looks good to go now. Let me say this at the risk of drawing fire from the forum regulators, You have received much advice, some very good, some, ahhh well maybe. In any case, If it goes wrong again, It is all on you! Don't cry, you made your own bed. Good luck to ya.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(574 posts)
Racer, your wife is a self-professed lesbian and you've told us that you're the only man with whom she sleeps. Those are the facts that you've spouted ad nauseum in the fora. Now, I don't know you. So, I have no reason to doubt your claims.

Looking simply at the logic of this then, how is it that you can know anything of what a SM would or wouldn't fuck?

Racer, I had a HS teacher who was fond of saying that an empty barrel makes the most noise. Once again, you've proven Dr. Burry right.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8991 posts)
Wolf- The smartest thing you did was give that motherfucker a call and let him know you meant Biz-ness! You gotta watch them single dudes, I'm tellin' ya.......They're so horny they would fuck the Crack in the Door!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Wolf glad you have worked it out, remember good things come to those who wait, take there time and ask every conceivable question under the sun then start in with the what if's...it takes time especially if your looking for FWB

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Hi wolf, not having much experience in this ourselves but understanding what you went through and the trepidation you felt about going forward, I feel compelled to offer my $2 on the subject.(inflation is terrible ain't it?) You've apparently communicated fully and openly with each other this time. Any play going forward should be limited to the rules you both have established as a couple and neither party should ask to sway from those rules until a set period of time that was predetermined has past, and then the rules my only be changed if both of you are in 100% agreement. If that is not possible then the playing with others must cease until you are in agreement one way or the other. Personally after the initial trouble you had, were you to ever again experience any disagreements or uncertainties I would be hard pressed to go back in for any subsequent play. Best of luck. H&M

Pemberton NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Ok, we are back. We have realized where we went wrong , jumping in too fast. We are going to take this one step at a time (baby step). Thanks again everyone for your input. Our over all experience was good and we had a good time, just needed to get the first out of the way. Some might say we are making a mistake, but hell isn't that how we all learn? If anyone wants to give a more personal opinion, feel free to email us. Please check out the new profile and any critique you can give will be appreciated. Thanks , and I expect to be bashed , but all is good. Later Wolf and his lady

Ortonville MI
Username hidden
(17 posts)
The Racers bring needed humor to the fora, and I can only imagine, the LS community at large. Typically, its my brethren who earn, and keep the role of LS Jester alive. It would seem in this case that the Racers have broken the mold as the first LF/M jester couple. Kudos and accolades.

Always remember, no matter what everyone says, somewhere, someone is laughing with you. Please let us know when you find him.

Cheers,

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8991 posts)
BridgeTender- Thank you for considering The Racer a friend of the forum. In my heart,....... even though I may be looked upon as the Anti-hero,.........being accepted as one of the gang is cool and what the Lifestyle is all about. Sending out some love to all our friends. xoxo Sincerely, The Racers.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
Wolf (Jeff) Notice that communication is the word most used in the advice you have been given. Remember that this is a swinger forum not Dr. Phil. Some advice may be good and some maybe not so good you 2 have to work on this by yourselves now. If you need help, seek professional help. good luck

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(574 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 100   End
TOPIC: Our first MFM threesome, need some pointers