Open Relationship : Swingers Discussion 536751071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeOpen Relationship
TOPIC: Open Relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 73 of 73 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are alternate relationships. I'm in two. I am married with a female life partner. Not cheating. Not guilt. Merely another way of doing things. Not every one is into couple + couple swinging.

There are a couple of other gentlemen. They are friends I sometimes go away with/spend the night with. Just because your lifestyle does't allow/fit into that mold doesn't mean others are lying, delusional, cheating, or an anything other than telling their truth.

smiles.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have relationships with 2 couples in which I am asked to play with wife when Hubby is out of town. Like any relationship based upon trust, it developed over a relatively long period of time in which we played as a 3some and became very comfortable with one another. We all have the requisite abilities to maintain a friendship that falls between the dual extremes of (i) complete relational disattachment, and (ii) emotional dependence. And, of course, being the third, I did not ask, initiate, or in any way suggest the relationship. The couple asked me if I would be comfortable with it, and I am.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3408 posts)
I have been with a couple for about 2 years now, her husband is out of town many times a month due to his business, however he love the idea she is having fun with a guy and somtimes come home without saying anything to catch us in action or when I sleep over he likes to see her having some fun while getting ready to work.

He tells me that I have green light with her to do whatever we feel like.

So...anyone on this same kind of relationship?

Hope to hear comments and similar stories.

Leo

Boynton Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 73 of 73 
TOPIC: Open Relationship