Open Relationship : Swingers Discussion 536751027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeOpen Relationship
TOPIC: Open Relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   27 to 36 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess the wife and I are lucky to. We enjoy the same things socially and sexually to. We enjoy playing with eachother and others as well. There are no empty holes to fill since we enjoy the same things. We have the trust communications and the understanding that affords us to be able to do so. It also brings new things and ideas to the table which we both find exciting.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Yes, I (male) have connected so well with a married female that while we still do some stuff as a foursome, her and I go out frequently in between. As a foursome we do vanilla things with other friends, sometimes the other two hook up, sometimes not...Twice a month her and I we have a sleep over somewhere, her house, my house, hotel...sometimes we do a party, sometimes we do regular sexy things like dinner and dancing in a town where no one will know us. Neither of us wants a divorce, but we really love our play time together, we like things that are different from our spouses...and they know everything we do, it has really strenthened both our marriages...

Williamsville NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Well we cant get out together so the wife is going to go to our fav. house party tonight alone. I know she will have a blast and I want that for her too!

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I, too, am in an open relationship. I'd love to find a single or married woman or couple to play with. I am very respectful of rules, and can be discreet where discretion is required.

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
Blue241999, Thanks, Our pc is fine, this is the only site that gives us problems and has from the start. No idea why if no one else has this problem?

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
ourfastpearl Glad to see things have worked out for you two. Its a lot of fun and not for everyone but out of everything we have tried an open relationship is the most fun for us. But everyone has to be on the same page. You might want to check your computer because we can go anywhere on this site without having to refresh.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
as far as us. We had to maneuver the rough edges of a open marriage and now have it down and way on the right track/ same page now! We both hated the drama it developed between us and worked that all through so it is easy going now! Full honest trust makes it work!

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
That would be wonderful addition! This site needs some updating anyways. We cant go from the home page to say mail or any other pages without refreshing first.

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have it noted on our tagline. I don't read every couple profile to see if they play solo; if its says they do on their tagline, I'll read the profile, otherwise I just read through the Single Male profiles.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
That is a good idea. I am married & play as a couple, but also play alone. My husband actually suggested it. We mention it in our profile, and do get a lot of responses from single males. There probably could be a better system though.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   27 to 36 of 73   End
TOPIC: Open Relationship