Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Open Relationship
TOPIC: Open Relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh and the CL thing has been nothing so far but BS'ers and spammers!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Bilady33, Wow nice, I hope we can find that soon. She has two playmates already that she sees off and on, while I'm just still looking for the lady to have that friendship with. I'm not picky really either towards looks or race, just So very hard to find one that is honest and not got all the extra baggage or drama attached!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
We each have special friends but it took a while to be comfortable with them when the other wasn't around. It works for us and that's all that counts. When possible we'll even video what we have done so the other can watch it and then we both get all horned up and we start making love right there in front of the TV..

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I did place an ad on the local CL just to see what comes of it...

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Both we understand... hard to overcome what the BS cheaters have brought to this life style. We do not cheat on each other and both know full well with whom we are playing with...

Just trying to figure this out and see whats out there...Tough one for sure.....a single female, specially a bi female companion is very allusive!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
ourfastpearl our wife is very lucky to have such a openminded guy. Sorry to say, it is really tough to find women that will believe your are not cheating. It might be best for you to try to meet people at the M&G s or at parties you attend with the wife.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(580 posts)
My wife and I have an open marriage. We went this way as our life dictates we cant get out as a couple right now. She has two boy friends she sees and I'm totally happy with that. I have tried to go play at house parties or even with a couple but found it very hard as a single married guy... I keep looking for just that right person to be with on a reg. basis and will continue too. This life style is very hard for the male in a open marriage...most see or assume it has cheating when they are totally wrong. We are totally happily married and have great sex together too. Just wish I could find that girlfriend/lover that understands!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
half baked .lol

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Wow Very well said Polygirl..our feelings exactly!!!

Patton PA
Username hidden
(56 posts)
pato right on....triple.....some of us sun worshipers are fun, warm and jolly.....skipping the mature part, because i don't want to grow up, i think once you grow up, you become bitter and set in your ways, your mind becomes sealed off from anything different...it must be the weather, very cold here until today.....i think thursday night it got down into the 20's and we live near tampa, the middle of the state......wishing everyone the warmest of holidays........renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 73   End
TOPIC: Open Relationship