Open Relationship : Swingers Discussion 536751031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeOpen Relationship
TOPIC: Open Relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Blue241999, Thanks, Our pc is fine, this is the only site that gives us problems and has from the start. No idea why if no one else has this problem?

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
ourfastpearl Glad to see things have worked out for you two. Its a lot of fun and not for everyone but out of everything we have tried an open relationship is the most fun for us. But everyone has to be on the same page. You might want to check your computer because we can go anywhere on this site without having to refresh.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
as far as us. We had to maneuver the rough edges of a open marriage and now have it down and way on the right track/ same page now! We both hated the drama it developed between us and worked that all through so it is easy going now! Full honest trust makes it work!

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
That would be wonderful addition! This site needs some updating anyways. We cant go from the home page to say mail or any other pages without refreshing first.

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have it noted on our tagline. I don't read every couple profile to see if they play solo; if its says they do on their tagline, I'll read the profile, otherwise I just read through the Single Male profiles.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
That is a good idea. I am married & play as a couple, but also play alone. My husband actually suggested it. We mention it in our profile, and do get a lot of responses from single males. There probably could be a better system though.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I think it would be nice if SLS added some kind of feature to the profile where we could check if the male/female/couple play solo (in an open marriage). Then those people could be included when searches are made for singles and it would show that they are in a relationship that has a Hall Pass.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Glad to see you're ok with it now. I don't tell my wife who she can see and not see. Thats all up to her. She is a very good judge of people and I trust her judgement. If she feels safe then I'm fine with it. As long as you have trust and communication there shouldn't be any problems.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Thanks for all the input really. She has stopped with him and has told him he has to meet me and she wants never to do that to me again. I want her to have fun with whom ever she desires to see as long as it is safe for her and us, if I meet them or not, I fully trust in her. That is her time to enjoy alone and she knows I'll have my times too someday, if the right gal comes into our lives that is. We have had very long deep talks and I'm fine with it now really. No more anxiety for me. Again thanks for the input on this. No I'm no cock hold either, yes that's fine for those who enjoy that just not for us. I wouldn't mind watching as long as I'm able to join in when I want too if I'm there when it happens and if not I want her to come home with a huge smile.

Murphy NC

Username hidden
(53 posts)
I totally agree with mrs sav. And I also know my husband wouldn't stand by me with all that nonsense, nor would I want to make him worry like that. These lifestyle adventures are supposed to be fun and bring something to OUR relationship in a positive way. If it ever gets to the point that either of feels uncomfortable or isn't happy with how things are going then it's not worth it and becomes a challenge in the realtionship rather then an extra perk!

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 73   End
TOPIC: Open Relationship