Open Relationship : Swingers Discussion 536751021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeOpen Relationship
TOPIC: Open Relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A friend of ours is here this week that we knew in VA. The couple is one of our favorite swing couples and friends. We're leaving it open as far as any playtime, as she's spending the night with us tonight. So, yes, her husband has total knowledge, and we all have that "understanding" that if we're around, if things go that way, then go for it. We don't push it, we don't "expect" it, if it happens, it happens. And we're all fine w/ it. Because of the whole acceptance, and ENCOURAGEMENT, then it will in no way jeopardize our friendship, which is important to us. Gina PS I'll report back and let you know.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
We've had the offer from two couples to include their wives in our play time. We haven't taken them up on the offer. Not sure we want to jeopardize our friendships with them.

We have no desire for one to play without the other, it's just more fun.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
I meet with my FWB during the day while my husband is at work... I rarely ever take any time away from him or the kids. I have, on occasion, gone to a party with a FWB at my husband's suggestion (he isn't into the parties). Please don't assume that those of us who are in an Open Marriage aren't in a happy marriage. Yes, my husband and I have different sex drives, he has medical conditions that cause his... I'm just horny. Instead of allowing it to drive our marriage apart, we've chosen to not allow SEX to drive us apart.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
sweet we don't spend extended time away from home some might but we don't. It usually no more than a hour or two and its not something done everyday with just anyone. We have a couple of friends and thats about as big as it gets. We don't travel to other towns and meet for dinner or go to the movies with anyone. We're pretty discreet about what we do because it works for us. Some may do it different and that may work better for them but to each its own as long as its fun for them.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
sweet&1989 if thats the way you feel about your relationship then thats the way it should happen with you No one is going to argue your point. after all its you that has to make you happy. We just know what works for us. As far as the word "trust" goes I wasn't saying you didn't have trust in you present relationship you did. I would think you would have to have trust in any relationship for it to work wouldn't you?

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
I like how the word "trust" is used by people who choose to play separately to imply that there relationship is somehow stronger than those that choose not to. That's about as dumb as anyone who swings saying our relationship is stronger than anyone who doesn't just because we are swingers.

Like sweet said. We just don't have any want or desire to play or spend time getting personal with anyone else. For us, swinging is not about that. It's just one more activity we enjoy doing together. Besides we both enjoy watching and being watched by each other.

Some wold argue that people who prefer to play separately have less trust or jealousy because while they don't mind that there partner plays they don't want to see it. That is just as dumb.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(439 posts)
I guess the wife and I are lucky to. We enjoy the same things socially and sexually to. We enjoy playing with eachother and others as well. There are no empty holes to fill since we enjoy the same things. We have the trust communications and the understanding that affords us to be able to do so. It also brings new things and ideas to the table which we both find exciting.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Yes, I (male) have connected so well with a married female that while we still do some stuff as a foursome, her and I go out frequently in between. As a foursome we do vanilla things with other friends, sometimes the other two hook up, sometimes not...Twice a month her and I we have a sleep over somewhere, her house, my house, hotel...sometimes we do a party, sometimes we do regular sexy things like dinner and dancing in a town where no one will know us. Neither of us wants a divorce, but we really love our play time together, we like things that are different from our spouses...and they know everything we do, it has really strenthened both our marriages...

Clarence NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well we cant get out together so the wife is going to go to our fav. house party tonight alone. I know she will have a blast and I want that for her too!

Murphy NC
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I, too, am in an open relationship. I'd love to find a single or married woman or couple to play with. I am very respectful of rules, and can be discreet where discretion is required.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 73   End
TOPIC: Open Relationship