Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Older Lady, Younger Man
TOPIC: Older Lady, Younger Man
Created by: satwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
A while back My wife and I had gone to a lifestyle club and it was a slow night. Wife had dressed in a short mini-skirt and heels and a tine pair of crotchless panties and was looking hot. We had nothing to do back at home so we decided to play a few games of pool in the rear of the club somewhat hidden from sight from the bar area. I had noticed this younger guy aboult half our age had b een checking out my wifes legs at the bar and after about ten minutes after we had gone back to play a game of pool I looked up to see he has followed us. He looked well dressed and was about 5-9 or so. He sit on a stool and was watching as my wife made her shots on the table. Both he and I were getting some nice peeks up under her skirt skirt and after a while he put his coins on the table and ask if he could play the next round. I watched as He racked the balls and my wife chaulked her stick. So the game was going and he was making a point to be behind her when she shot and of course peeking under her skirt as I watched. After a while his hands were touching her on the ass and around her waist as she looked to see my reaction. He turned and mouthed if he could go futher and I waved her on to see if she was interested. I watched as he now was running his hand under her skirt and after a while, My wife stopped playing and bent over the table looking back at me as she spread her ankles on the floor. The young dude was now in a big hurry and whipped out his average looking cock and he was hard from what I could see. Holding her around her waist he started to try to put it in her but instead he shot off and shot cum all over her ass. She looked back as to ask what happen and the young dude started to say how sorry he was and quickly left. I finished the job he had started. Now since that happen my wife does not flirt back with younger guys anymore. And then the older men seen just to want to watch her but never try to do anything with her like dance or ask her to join them.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wanna, even as a female I have a hard time understanding why they would walk away. The men down there must be loco.

While I don't mind being hitting on my younger guys in a bar, the one night about 5 years ago that I was getting hitting by two kids that were barely 18 was just comical. The were not only young, but they were very ummm geeky for lack of a better word. But my all time favorite? Going to see my stepson's band play. One of the band members eyeing me and hearing him say to my step son "who is the hottie" and hearing step son reply "dude that is my dad's wife!" LOL

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
@wanna.... If Mr.Sleepy is ever in your area I will have to see if you are telling the truth. :-)) I don't see any reason a guy or lady would walk away from you!!

Cary NC
Username hidden
(449 posts)
Wow! Lucky you guys!!! That sort of thing would *never* happen to me. Guys actually walk away from me at bars/nightclubs.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
Husband here

I think it would nice to find a regular playmate either my age or older. Someone that enjoys being in an open relationship and is just looking to have a little day time fun. I know they are out there but I have never seen them on this or any other site that live close by.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
welcome to the forums, vanwilder, and a welcome addition to the single maledom

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Sorry to hear about the horrible experience. Only thing I would say is to not lump us all together, we all don't make the mistakes of getting into situations that we shouldn't be in.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Yes the same, I do give him credit for going for it. But it was funny when he shot off before even getting in. You know its hard to find men who will go for it nowdays. Thanks for Your input.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
youse Guys makes me laugh..... ;-)

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Yes, but the 8 ball kept getting in the way ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17253 posts)
Wait. Isn't this the guy whose wife is so beautiful she intimidates men? That was one stalwart young fella who attempted to climb the mountain of her beauty on the billiards table.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Older Lady, Younger Man