Not willing to share : Swingers Discussion 213663101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNot willing to share
TOPIC: Not willing to share
Created by: thrust6969
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do other guys have this problem. We started doing MFM and then the wife said i should try it with another woman MFF. So i chatted on sls with a woman and told my wife and she went ballistic? Then said she would not share me with anyone. But she still loves her MFM dates and chats and texts with him all the time.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have mostly played with MFM (men). We have also played wth couples. Unless we can find one that we are compatible with and all 4 agree we find that the MFM works best. Wife likes one or two men and we have found that we can become friendlier and closer with just the men. We would like to find a couple that we could be compatible with but until we do we will stay with the men. Wife likes the MFM and sometimes the MFMM so I guess that works for us for now anyhow.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(39 posts)
couple4flirting the mfm thing is about all we do since there is a shortage of women on here and other sites. Its not hard at all finding a guy since there are so many on here to choose from and a lot less drama. She loves the attention and I enjoy making her happy. Her motto is if the women want to play with other women then fine with her she will enjoy the guys.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
this problem is usually the other way around but one time we met a couple that was very nice and hit it off just fine. The female of the other couple suggested that we get a hotel room and all agreed. We were all playing at the same time she and I in one bed my wife and him in the other bed and were all having a great time or so I thought. My wife is very vocal. I finished first and as soon as I finished the female jumped up run into the bathroom screaming. I thought I had done something wrong but had no idea what it could have been. She seemed to be having a good time at the time. Her husband jumped up from my wife to see about his wife. In a little while they both came out of the bathroom and sat down to talk with us. It seemed that they had only had MFM threesomes and she couldn't stand the fact that her husband was having a good time with another woman. It mad for a bad night for all. If they would have just been honest up front this wouldn't have happened. We hope to never experience that again and hope that no one else does. They did apologize said it had nothing to do with us only she couldn't stand to see her husband with another woman.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Trust6969

Leave well enough alone and BE HAPPY that she'll do MFMs. Most guys would die just to have their women do that.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We come across couples like this at the local swing club (that is *for* couples). They want to play only with other women - bi-women. Or if the woman in the other couple is bi, then they will allow the men to join - but more so it's about the women playing together with the men watching (did that once just to put on a show, but it's not my cup of tea).

Now days, it seems I cannot flirt at the club (as a straight woman). Ghod forbid their man glances my way; observing them it seems the men are not allowed to respond to other women (unless they are previously known). Yes, we all know that in the LS it seems the women make the rules. But sometimes being a straight girl in this world makes it difficult for us as a couple to find like-minded. I want mr svc to have fun also.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
This is either the green eyed monster or she wants you to beome a cuckold. Whichever it is y'all need to sit down and have two way conversation, and soon. We love mfm but couples and the occasional fmf are always in the mix to keep things interesting.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(318 posts)
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Geez, I feel lucky. My Gf almost had to BEG our female friend to sit on my cock. ;) The female was nervous about my gf's reaction, but she didnt mind.

Stop swinging as your wife only wants it one way, hers!

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Have encountered this with a few couples and in those cases the other female acted as if she was on board with 4sum full swap at first and then later we discovered she wasn't and really was only into MFM. One lady finally just told me she wasn't willing to share. I think you really need to have a real heart to heart talk with your wife. If you wish to play with other females then my best advice is to get out of the ls now based on her reaction. It's not worth the trouble you'll have down the road, it's not a healthy situation and bound to cause resentment to build within you. Just my 2 cents take it for what it's worth. Best of luck to you

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Sounds like jealousy, insecurity, and drama. I think your getting screwed and yet she is the only one getting screwed and enjoying it! Grow some balls, you dont get none she dont get none, She dont share you dont share.. unless you dont want to actually have sex and enjoy with others.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Not willing to share