Not cheating with fulll knowledge and permission : Swingers Discussion 203967
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNot cheating with fulll knowledge and permission
TOPIC: Not cheating with fulll knowledge and permission
Created by: kingcougar
Original Starting post for this thread:
My fiance and I have an open relationship. not only do we enjoy swinging with other couples but love threesomes. We also help each other find solo playmates onn dating websites or at clubs. might b weird but if all is w permission and ok'd then we are up for it. We live as nudist at homes and swinger clubs. just love the life. We would really like to find me a patient girl-girl teacher since i am bicurious. hopefully an ongoing friendship. and a guy playmate too for me.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
It will always be harder to be the guy in that situation.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
We have sort of the same issue. My wife and I have two couples we play with regularly, but we also have an open marriage and play separately. She has a couple of guys established as FWBs, but I'm having difficulty finding some women to be FWBs. I'm currently using SLS and AFF.

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
Find a club is the absolute best avenue if 1 is available in your area ...

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
Find a couple that also doesn't mind individual play. Tread lightly though, and make sure everyone involved understands what everyone else is looking for.

Avoid CL like the plague. ;)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Find a club in your area that have events, many around Houston Tx have evenings during the week that are great to meet and greet, talk and find a cpl or lady that you can spend some time talking with as your more seen and known in the group by attending further events and such you will expand your friends. Have fun!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Craigslist

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My fiance and I have an open relationship. not only do we enjoy swinging with other couples but love threesomes. We also help each other find solo playmates onn dating websites or at clubs. might b weird but if all is w permission and ok'd then we are up for it. We live as nudist at homes and swinger clubs. just love the life. We would really like to find me a patient girl-girl teacher since i am bicurious. hopefully an ongoing friendship. and a guy playmate too for me.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Not cheating with fulll knowledge and permission