Not Sure : Swingers Discussion 2159581031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNot Sure
TOPIC: Not Sure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
Adding a PDA column to my spreadsheet and marking "NO" for the previous poster.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We have a policy of no pdas in vanilla places. We're both professionals and could see our regular vanilla friends when we're out, so.... We like to keep a low profile in public. :) We do flirt, though. There's a lot that can be said in a glance, a flush to the cheeks, a sexy comment.... We all want to feel like the person/people we're meeting are attracted to us. This is a great question to ask the couple before meeting them, as most will definitely have an opinion about the subject. When in doubt, it is best to be careful. We did meet one single guy who actually kissed me in a vanilla bar. Things did not progress for him...

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Really not sure where to post this, so I will start here. As a single male I was wondering what couples opinions who meet single males are on the female half of the couple showing public displays of affection to the single male the couple is meeting with in public. As a single male I would not want to cross the line, but at the same time I would not want a couple to think I'm not interested by my lack of participation. I know this subject will vary on opinions and personel rules the couple may have. So should I let the lady lead or take it up a notch?

Reston VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Not Sure