Not Sure : Swingers Discussion 215958101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNot Sure
TOPIC: Not Sure
Created by: fred1697
Original Starting post for this thread:
Really not sure where to post this, so I will start here. As a single male I was wondering what couples opinions who meet single males are on the female half of the couple showing public displays of affection to the single male the couple is meeting with in public. As a single male I would not want to cross the line, but at the same time I would not want a couple to think I'm not interested by my lack of participation. I know this subject will vary on opinions and personel rules the couple may have. So should I let the lady lead or take it up a notch?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We find that a little public touching can be a great turn on but you have to be discrete about it. I love to watch my wife slow dancing with another male and seeing them sneaking a feel here and there . The under a table grope can also be a lot of fun.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
The last SM we met, I had chatted with him a bit and decided to meet up with him at a local swing club. When he got there hubby and I were already there at a tall table. He came and stood on the other side and we were talking a bit, he went to refill his drink I got into my skimpier outfit. When he came back my husband was getting me to dance on the table next to us, not standing doing "floor" work, until they kicked me off the table. He went to the buffet table for a minute and when he came back I was on his side of the table. He started with just putting an arm around me when I swayed closer he knew I was interested. Since we were in a club where we could we started serious foreplay right there by the table. hot hot hot

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Husband here

We have found that most guys when meeting a couple are a little afraid to start something. In fact even if they come to our house to meet they really aren't sure of them selves. The wife and I have a little signal worked out and if she finds him desirable and I'm cool with it she will start things off. Not everyone does this so maybe you could glance at him then her and ask if it's OK to touch. I do this even at large parties I always ask if it's OK and I have never been refused. Watch the next time I ask she'll say 'NO WAY",,, LOL. I guess you just have to take a chance and see where it goes.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Enjoying the ride! Lots of interesting folks. We have many interests and a whole lot of bad habits.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
at times us forum regulars can become a bit confusing!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Thanks for clearing things up.Like I said newbie in the forums, but my wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about 3 years.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Thanks TB, I was afraid NO one would get it. lol

#DazedAndConfuzled

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Ok I'm lost. I'm a fairly new poster so I'm still finding my way.Nic please explain your post went right over my head. Sorry!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
This poster was inspected and found to be outside the postworthiness limitations as per Forum Section II Part I due to inoperable Hottie Radar, and is removed from service for repair/replacement this date. Feb 3, 2012“

#GetInTheGame

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
We met a couple at a outdoor cafe and after many drinks the female started to feel my leg and work her way to my crotch. I was a little shocked and turned on at the same time,we were in plain view of other customers but no one noticed. Her hubby a little more reserved kept his hands on the table. This of course led to some wonderfull playtime later at our hotel.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Not Sure