No shows tick us off : Swingers Discussion 51733101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNo shows tick us off
TOPIC: No shows tick us off
Created by: txus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just plain ignorant not showing (or) not communicating. Setting people up to drive any length ... then sending them to a police station to boot. I'd be fit to be tied. Wait a sec, might like that -- being tied that is. :-)

Nothing more, nothing les ... you show up (at the very least) to see if the chemistry is there. Hopefully it is ;-)

Roslyn PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Welcum to the forums!!

Damn, if someone sent me to meet at the police dept. as a joke, I would be more than pissed and yes, I would report said person to Techie and everyone I could.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It happenned to us with a single guy too. We agreed to meet at a bar only a few minutes from his place. We had to drive 45 minutes to get there We had a couple of beers while waiting. Then I tried calling him on our cell phone, of which we had given him the number. He wouldn't answer. After a while I called him from my wifes cell phone. I guess since he didn't recognize the number, he answered. Said that he had some friends show up unexpected. I asked why he didn't call and he said that he was going to call us when they left. It was already an hour after we had agreed to meet. I told him that is why single guys get such a bad rap and hung up so I wouldn't get really pissed. He actually had the nerve to write us again and ask if we wanted to meet. HAHA

Channelview TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We agree, what a waste of time....

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Makes your mind wonder sometimes????????

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
They probably got cold feet cause your pics are so damn HOT!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: No shows tick us off