No Single Men! : Swingers Discussion 59809
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNo Single Men!
TOPIC: No Single Men!
Created by: navarrebeaches The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When a couple is polite enough to actually answer me when they are not interested I always use the "note" feature to remind myself that they don't have any interest in single guys.

Then i send them an e-mail saying "Thank you for your reply. I have noted your preference. Good Luck in your search."

Avoca PA
Username hidden
(360 posts)
I can see why couples get annoyed at single males. I have been on both sides of being single and having a gf who is bi. I am single right now and I always have manners if I contact a couple. If they say no single males I don't email them. If they show they have any intrest in single males and their profile intrests me I drop them an email asking if they would like to chat more. My ex gf was bi and not interested in guys but we still got lots of mail from single guys that were more than rude. It became very annoying to be honest to open up your mailbox and see several emails from single males that were just plain rude. The one or two that were nice about asking if we would like to chat I dropped an email back to them to say we weren't interested but thanks for being polite about asking.

If people just read profiles and weren't assholes about it then it would be a much less frustrating time.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
lvcp, I applaud your manners. Many people are not considerate enough to send a response. I always reply to "no thanks" messages with a "Thanks for your reply and take care" note in return. If more people used some basic courtesy, it would certainly make things more pleasant....Kudos for being polite!

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I completely understand Similar Interests viewpoint. I've been on sites as a couple before and the amount of (male) mail is overwhelming at first. Just check out the "who's new today" page and you'll see just how many guys are joining daily. While being clueless in the ways of the lifestyle is not just limited to single guys, they're more likely to send tons of form e-mails without understanding or reading the profiles. That being said, there is always a demand for the quality gentleman. I've posted before about this exact same topic and it is amazing how some couples and ladies don't seem to change their interest bars to reflect their desires. They can still receive mail from guy friends if their interest bar for men is no.....and that's how most single guys search for couples. Bottom line is that we'll never figure out why an individual profile reads a certain way. We just have to deal with it as part of the lifestyle. Keep smiling!

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Navarre - I don't think that you quite get it. You see your own side clearly, but we see you as (perhaps) one of the few dots of light out there in the gloom. Most people have no problems welcoming a few good men into their circle of friends, so they don't want to shut out all SMs. On the other hand, the few good men on the site tend to get swallowed up in the morasse of jackasses.

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Some of the reasons that single males have gotten a bad rep around here: -- Most are here to use women as a free service for them to get off -- Many are very immature, irresponsible, and unreliable -- As noted, they don't understand the role of a Stud in the lifestyle -- They don't care that they are wasting a woman's time by game playing -- They are inconsiderate, sending mail after being told not to -- Some aren't single

In short, nearly all of them (but not quite all) eventually show exactly why they are single!

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
We share the same situation as Simbaxxx . We're not opposed to single men at all and will share some good times with them as well. It's just not that frequent when we do.

We got tired very quickly of the persistent single males that for some reason couldn't understand that it was rare and made friends with some of the ones that were very sweet and fun to chat with. We enjoy looking at the profiles of single men just like all the others.

We try to be polite to all of them and will sometimes reply back with a short answer if their message to us was something like "sm here with a 7" cock that would love to pleasure you all night long". Or one like... "am I being too persistent? I know you're not looking for a single male but I know you'll change your mind sometime...". If you have to ask that question you should already know the answer.

All of this leads to our reason to say no single males on our profile. Like the profile says, we'll contact them if we're interested.

We still get mail from single males but in all fairness the majority of them are very nice and they are a pleasure to chat with and understand our position. We don't get as many crude and rude mails as we used to.

Blocking them would be counterproductive to us... we just want to try and manage it better.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We have single males that are friends that we correspond with but aren't looking for single male playmates. So thats why we don't block all incoming messages from single males.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The profiles I find funny are the profiles which under the "Interest Level" list that they are interested in single males, but then in their profile write that they don't want to be contacted by single males.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
We do block single men only because we play as a couple with couples only...we do not "rip apart" single men BUT you guys are a dime a dozen and just as gas prices are going up because of high demand and low supply---single guy stocks are down because there are so many and the demand is low. They reason we put that on OUR profile is because some single men have been known to sign up as a couple and pretend to be what they are not. Or cheating hubbies which are the "bottom of their barrel" So to avoid any MISUNDERSTANDING we state that. I know it is frustrating BUT if you can't accept our wishes then you wouldn't be a worth playmate anyway. Is it fair that someone like you (who may be a great guy) gets punished for the sins of a few? NO IT IS NOT BUT--its like that in ALL aspects of life. Jay

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: No Single Men!