Newbies : Swingers Discussion 225360
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNewbies
TOPIC: Newbies
Created by: mnjb19
Original Starting post for this thread:
My girl and I are new to the scene and want to start off with what she is comfortable with; a female for a threesome. We cannot believe the amount of fakes and rude people on this site. So many members sound down right angry for no reason, many of them reiterating their requirements in all caps. We thought there would be cool, low key, and understanding people online...I mean every body was a newbie at one time. We have pics up and follow correct protocol when contacting people...it's sort of scaring us away.

Disappointed in LB H&J

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let me start by saying we are not newbies and by no means serious players. We like our playtimes nice and easy and not the wham bam thank you maam style. We have been very lucky in meeting couples and a few single guys and the only one who ever let us down was a single player who does not know what he missed. So often bad players overshadow the connections you make with some good folks. Just stay the course and have fun at your pace.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
We are a new couple who has been looking for the same thing as the OP - single female for fmf. We were very lucky to meet someone pretty quickly after joining the site, hit it off well and had a great date. She was much more experienced than we were but was nice and considerate to this fact, so we all felt comfortable and had a good time. We are guessing this was a lucky break, since most of the profiles we have found in this category are fakes or flakes. I can't speak toward the suggestions of going to clubs or socials, but dont give up - It may take some time but you only live once, right?

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Anyone going to the Cum Here party at Riverboat Club this Friday, July 26? Land O Lakes, Florida

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a Newbie SF who is just getting her toes wet so to speak. My profile is open to everyone. You never know who is out there and why should you limit your options. I decided that I may think I only want one thing right now and one thing later on, but if what I want later comes now, why would I pass it up? Bucket Lists are not meant to be checked off in a specific order, are they?

My motto now is try everything once or twice, you may be pleasantly surprised about what you actually like!!

J

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
"I usually get my way, I'll just bug him til he gives in."

LOL

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
Thank you vabeachcouple33. Saw something about report the adm or something. @ Shelly I really want to a party or club. I usually get my way, I'll just bug him til he gives in. Then he'll thank me for making us go!

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Haha! Clever Fun Ahoy.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Jadeand James, at the swing clubs and everywhere in this environment, No Means No is the rule. I personally know nothing about BKS, but I do know from my own experiences and friend's experiences at the other clubs mentioned that newcomers are welcomed and receive a tour of the facilities and questions are encouraged and answered. If you incur any rude behavior, you should speak to the management to have the issue resolved or you can simply leave if either of you become uncomfortable. Some clubs may request that you provide pictures of both of you on the profile or in email to them so that they can be certain you are actually a couple and not a single person.

Colettes in NOLA is not equipped for overnight visits, but there is a hotel nearby.. the one in BR is an on-premesis one. Since you are new, you may be more comfortable partying at the club and going back to your private hotel room when you get ready.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3724 posts)
"why's my post pink?"

Your most recent posting in a thread will be highlighted pink.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
I never complain about pink. ;-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Newbies