New SLS Member Looking for Friendships : Swingers Discussion 51682
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNew SLS Member Looking for Friendships
TOPIC: New SLS Member Looking for Friendships
Created by: Buffaloman1965 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I looked at your profile and it was going very well, until I hit what you wanted from the ladies. I for one enjoy anal sex, but saying that it is an absolute must, will keep women from responding. Not all women love anal everytime and many couples tend to save some things for themselves and anal is one of them. You leave no lead way for those who are not interested in anal.

You also limit your profile to say you are looking for women only. I know you mentioned couples once, but your profile is written towards women only. The weight requirement is fine, but again you limit your possibilities by posting an exact amount. You will meet people from here, but since your profile tends to lean towards the ladies, don't be in a hurry. Single bi-fems are harder to find.

Otherwise it was very well written with lots of passion. I for one would not respond to profiles that have no pictures. If you post some, please post pics of both of you. You can keep them private and open as you need to. I will say that IMO, I suspect you are a male only and no female is involved. There is little about her (1 or 2 sentences) and lots of flattering stuff (long paragraph) about you.

This is just my opinion and take it with a grain of salt, but as a single bi-fem, I would pass your profile up because you have no pics and you have stated that these things are a must!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree! Add some flavor to your profile and join in on the forums. You will receive as much as you give. PATIENCE is the key!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: New SLS Member Looking for Friendships