Need help making my wife CUM Little help please : Swingers Discussion 50097
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNeed help making my wife CUM Little help please
TOPIC: Need help making my wife CUM Little help please
Created by: mack1389
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife & I have GREAT sex & enjoy everything..... However she has NEVER been able to CUM during sex with out rubbing her own PUSSY ????? Any Suggestions ? REALLY NO WISE ASS REMARKS PLEASE!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Marypoppins,

Welcum to the forums. Glad you are here. Got myself a virgin poster! YaaY!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
raven is right on.....i can cum if i'm on top without any help from either of us. missionary is sometimes difficult tho....my hubby takes care of my business first then we have sex, which i usually will cum again, 2 for the price of his one :) however if my clit is shy, he loves to watch me rub while we have sex, or sometimes i make him rub...you must know what works for u, vibrators don't really work for me, i have a sensitive clitty, i prefer the hard pressure with occasional movement, hard to explain...it took me a few years to become multi orgasmic, i can cum 3 different ways....but it's not easy and the 3 at one session is not always done....the g-spot thing is not the only way i like to cum, sometimes i crave for my clit to enjoy too. any more questions? just ask..... r n r

Coleman TX

Username hidden
(202 posts)
You may want to go to a sex shop and look for something that you can put on your cock, something that will rub her clit. Most sex shops are really helpful.

Good luck.........art

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
I guess I am lucky to be multiorgasmic! I must say though that having my clit stimulated while I am being made love to is the best orgasm ever. Just be happy that she loves to touch herself. There are many men who would love to watch a woman masturbate while they fuck them.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Well if you want to play twister, we will bring the baby oil.

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
Its all about stimulation of her clit...agree some (most) women dont 'cum' just by intercourse alone.

Recently Ms. Suz and I were camping. The fire had died down a bit(the camp fire lol) and I took the lead by bending her over the picnic table so she was standing yet was leaning over the table... anyway ,I slid into her from behind and while I was fucking her, I reached under where her leg meets her butt cheeks and with the palm of my hands I gently moved ( or pulled) the skin back toward me till I felt her clit rubbing along the underside of my shaft. Her first orgasm took about 30 seconds...second one about 1 min. She came about 5-6 times before I did! ;) I asked her about it afterwards and she said it was the friction of my cock and the little slap of my balls on her clit that drove her over the edge.... So, try that one too!!! Have Fun!!! Mr._milw

Cedarburg WI

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Some women will NEVER have an orgasm from intercourse alone. They may NEED to finger their own clitoris at the same time, or use a vibrator. One woman I dated for a while could only come from oral sex.

Women are all different. Small anatomical differences can make a huge difference in the amount of stimulation they get from intercourse. If intercourse does not result in simultaneous stimulation of the clitoris, either directly or by pulling down the vaginal lips so THEY stimulate the clitoris, it's not surprising if intercourse alone doesn't do the trick.

The main thing is to figure out what DOES work, do that, and don't worry about it. There's nothing WRONG or uncommon about this situation, and it's not the fault of either the man or the woman. It's not a psychological problem, either. It has to do with the way a woman is built.

Don't worry about it. Learn what does work, and enjoy that. No problem.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
What is the big deal, most women don't come that way. Buy her a nice vibrator. Nothing wrong with the vibrator turning us on!

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(79 posts)
Sensitivity training it sounds like. SHe needs ot be fucked while she is making herself cum, arguably over time both she and you would learn to trigger the episode without her needing to rub herself.

Arlington VA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
My wife & I have GREAT sex & enjoy everything..... However she has NEVER been able to CUM during sex with out rubbing her own PUSSY ????? Any Suggestions ? REALLY NO WISE ASS REMARKS PLEASE!!!!

Lindenhurst IL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Need help making my wife CUM Little help please