Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Need a knockout rule
TOPIC: Need a knockout rule
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't need to knockout anyone. We can just bite off a chunk of their ear instead!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
That is a nice butt, which is so much more preferable than someone showing their ass.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Nebraska, to quote a line from one of my favorite movies....." well.....bye." lol

Lexington TN
Username hidden
(79 posts)
You know, Nebraska may not be playing by the rules others condone, but they're his rules to play by. Personally, I'd steer clear of a married-but-play-with-my-gf guy, too, but he's got the right to be here, same as any of us, so long as he's not doing anything patently illegal.

I agree with the feedback he received from others, that no one owes anyone a response, that his profile leaves something to be desired, and that probably the best way to start out here isn't with a complaint about fakes. Having said that, though, I find myself disappointed with the way some of the feedback was delivered, and the low level to which this thread sunk pretty quickly. I'd like to think that we as a group would be above that.

Just my 2 cents.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
yes, Nebby has seemed to have pissed off half the continent in one short week. way to go dude. keep up the good work.

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Decline, nebby? Wouldnt that just make you another one of the fakes? lol

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
That's ok neeby. at least we post our pixs. we are who we are. let's see your shot if you're so hot.

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Nebby,, whack jobs? Is that people that you look at their pics while you whack? LOL When we are contacted by a so called single male we always ask if they are married. If they say no, then i reply "good, then we can meet at your house' you should see some of the funny replies to that.LOL Often if you look at some of the pics they send you , it doesnt take a genious to figure out some of the things in the background in their house do not normally belong in a single guys house .

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
oww. that hurt. guess we won't be inviting u for a m-f-m anytime soon, nebby man

Amsterdam NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Okay now that we all had a good laugh at Nebraska's expense...stop for a moment and reflect on what he said, rather than him not being the one who should have a say. Yes there are many single males that pose as a couple. Yes there are tons of people who don't answer e-mails. Should there be a rule if someone consistently doesn't reply to e-mail that they should lose their membership. Yes there probably should be if that person consistently doesn't reply to anyone, couple or single. Of the few couples that want single males, many times their profile can be practically telling you that you are the type they want because it's very vague. And even though these few couples will tell you that they want face pics and not cock pics, and that they want certs, and they want everything done their way and you as a single male will oblige and tell them so, 90% of the time they still wont even give a canned rejection. This is just the way it is. Deal with it.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: Need a knockout rule