Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Need a knockout rule
TOPIC: Need a knockout rule
Created by: nebraskaman4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn, this is a tough room, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
Vt, that was a very nice clarification. As I said before, hope you enjoy being part of our little community and please do have opinions. As Poly says, everyone holding hands and singing kumbaya gets boring after the first five minutes.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We agree, for all you people who do not come immediately on the first email and fuck our brains out, phooey on you!

I cannot believe another couple with a great profile and no pics can't get a date, again phooey on you that will not grab them and fuck them today!

What has happened to this site when anonymous profiles with no certs can't get laid?

Way to go guys, all we really have to say is we agree with what Sarasota said...good going and valid points!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Vt, you better believe people disagree, often quite heatedly, in here. Everyone is entitled to their free speech. I hope you will enjoy the forums and being part of the SLS community. I personally think this knockout rule notion as well as some other things said by him were quite assinine. My opinion. But here's the thing, you actually threatened somebody: "She deserves way better than you, and if I can sniff your IP I will contact her, and tell her what your up to. and copy your add and posts to her"

That is so not cool and will not win you many friends at all. What happens in SLS needs to stay in SLS. How many people will want to know you if they think you're willing to out them to others? Not to mention repeats of that behavior will get your membership pulled.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LOL

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
lmao

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Well now, there's a nice friendly first post to the forums. Ah........welcome?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Knockout rule indeed!

There should be NO rule discriminating against a member who does not answer emails. NO three-strikes-your're-out nonsense.

Get over it if someone doesn't answer your email. If your ego is that fragile, get psychiatric help or have a couple beers or something.

Who really cares if someone manufactures a "couple" scenario when such does not exist? They can spend their time doing that and you can spend your time gardening or something.

Let's not "clique up" on this website and decide one clique is better than another. Damn good thing the webmaster actually has some intelligence and common sense, or else they would be listening to this stuff and acting on it.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Wholly crap...and I thought I had problems on here as a single guy and being rejected. After reading this, I feel great. I AM a single guy, and did get a good tip from here. I used to be a couple on here and it didnt work because of distance. Matter of fact, we wrote to you Saratoga. But anyway, I have a pic from the old name. Bad idea I guess. People see it and figure I'm not single. Plus I know my profiles not the greatest. I hate trying to write them. SOOOOOOO any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. As to Nebraska? Get used to it pal. I had to. Kenny? You'll only have 4 to write to everyday cause you'll be the 5th...lol.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
OK well maybe Neb. is not such a bad guy but after only two weeks on the site he has discovered something here. I have been here since this site started and have learned after sending 10bizzillion e-mail I got together with two different ladies the I approached via e-mail, the rest of the many people I have met here approached me.It takes a long time to make friends on the internet, and You can't kick people off of the site for not wanting you. Any hot woman or woman in a couple on this site is bombarded with e-mail from single men so we have to become acustomed to them being deleted unopened. It is a bummer when you see a woman profile that is totally hot that describes you to a T in her profile as what se is looking for , so you write her a short story which she deletes unopened or sends you the dreaded not compatible e-mail making you think she has never read her own profile. Get used to it NEB. or you won't have much luck here.

Casper WY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Need a knockout rule