Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Need BBC referrals
TOPIC: Need_BBC_referrals
Created by: Candysmithxxxxx
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all I'm looking for a new fuck buddy. Anyone out there want to share any experiences they've had with me? I had a great regular buddy but he has quit the lifestyle (Noooooooooo!!!!) lol so... I'm searching searching searching.. I'm pretty picky but a guaranteed good time :) looking for hot cute in shape black guys with good size cock. Help :)

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
2 years later? Doubt they are checking this thread.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21530 posts)
Looking for a BBC look no further

Durham NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
If I had an experience with you I would love to share you!

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Hi all I'm looking for a new fuck buddy. Anyone out there want to share any experiences they've had with me? I had a great regular buddy but he has quit the lifestyle (Noooooooooo!!!!) lol so... I'm searching searching searching.. I'm pretty picky but a guaranteed good time :) looking for hot cute in shape black guys with good size cock. Help :)

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Need BBC referrals
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.