NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant) : Swingers Discussion 2032761051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
Even having "NO SINGLE MEN" (if she's interested *she* will contact *you*) hasn't always discouraged them from trying (i.e. sending emails and/or chat requests). Although we have noticed a lot fewer unsolicited contacts happen in SLS than another site we frequent.

The issue is avoiding overfilled mail box.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
That's the case for us, as well as a few other couples we know.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I agree with hrdnrdy88, that has also been my experience.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12031 posts)
Most of the couples that I have played with and that make the contact with me have profiles that go out of the way of making the point of "NO SINGLE MALES". What every single one has told me is that when they decide from time to time that they want an extra guy for the lady they prefer to scan profiles and make inquiries themselves rather than have an open call and their inbox blow-up with requests from single males.

Michigan City IN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We've seen this in profiles and it's been discussed here in the forums ad nauseam. I'm not interested in discussing that, specifically. Instead, I'm interested in discussing something I've been experiencing more and more, and that is couples who explicitly say in their profile that they have no interest in single men, and then they contact me, a single male. Trust me, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious about the rationale behind the statement. I've asked couples about this and I've never received a straight answer. I have my suspicions:

- they use it to discourage SMs from messaging them, so they can pick without being bothered - desires change over time - just want to try it once - (less likely, but possible) husband wrote that statement, but wife is sneaking around

Any thoughts on this?

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)