Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy makes a good point TeamTKO. It may be worth asking her directly. I've chatted and met with several couples who used to only seek out women and couples because the female hid her desire to be involved in an MFM, typically because she is concerned it may offend or frighten her husband or boyfriend and it may damage their relationship. Obviously, there are a lot of couples who truly are only interested in women and other couples, but it may be worth having a heart-to-heart where you throw it all on the table. Maybe you've already done that, which is great. If you haven't, I (and I'm sure most others on here) highly recommend it... you may like what you hear :)

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Don't hit the submit button twice!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I know we I can't speak for everyone else but that is just not our preference. She has no interest in MFM. When we soft and full swap we receive pleasure from watching each other with someone else simultaneously.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I know we I can't speak for everyone else but that is just not our preference. She has no interest in MFM. When we soft and full swap we receive pleasure from watching each other with someone else simultaneously.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Couples who like to play with other couples and other men and women know what and who they want and when they want it to happen...If I see a profile of a sexy couple who is trolling for other couples or bi women with "NO SINGLE MEN" featured prominently, I pretty much get the message that I shouldn't contact them..and I don't! But every now and again, that same couple will contact me. I'm their last choice because they could not meet a couple or a bi woman. They want to include someone else in their bed and I'm happy to be their last choice! LOL I'll be 1st choice the next time they want another man in their bed ;)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
"The only reason your mailbox isn't full is that most men are afraid of trying to out kick their coverage."

I like this metaphor. Similar to..

'Staying in ones lane.' and 'Don't play those away games.'

:-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
"Our profile must be uninteresting to many single males."

Don't be silly. The only reason your mailbox isn't full is that most men are afraid of trying to out kick their coverage.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
*c&p* I'm not complaining. I'm just curious about the rationale behind the statement. I've asked couples about this and I've never received a straight answer.

Good question, if I was you the second question to any couple you ask would be how long have you been playing. My guess would be their answer would put them as newbies, or rokies, under 1 year.

On this site the *hide feature* stops or starts unwanted SM attention or any unwanted attention for that matter.

Us, me and the wifey aren't into SM play but have a few SM/SF playfriends that play as a couple. We socialize at times with both SM and SF but don't play. Our answer to your question is it takes time to work out the kinks of ones likes and dislikes and that takes trial and erra using site features.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
"The single men we prefer to meet are a huge step above the typical single male on SLS."

I think this alone weeds out a lot of wannabes. Oh and if they read the forums they are afraid of being eviscerated publicly. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
Our profile must be uninteresting to many single males. We don't discourage them or block them but we don't have an over flowing mailbox filled by them.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)