NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant) : Swingers Discussion 2032761031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeNO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My post stands.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I also want to thank all the folks who sent nice messages. They're appreciated, but by no means necessary. Even got a date out of this exchange from a self-proclaimed "no single men!" couple :)

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
- I'm not sure why people think I came up with the idea of having the conversation about adding a male. I didn't come up with it. Couples I've spoken to (30, 40, and 50 somethings) tell me they regret not having that open conversation. I mentioned that right in my post. They said it was a sign of poor communication and distrust within their relationship. Like anything on these boards, you can take it or leave it.

- They (TKO) said they are new to the lifestyle. I figured I would back up Rdy's post with some experiences I have heard about. I know Rdy has a wonderful figure, which automatically makes her right, but we were thinking along similar lines... and, of course, I'm wrong. I'll admit that is one thing I need to learn more about the married life: the woman is always right. But what about when you agree with the woman?

- I made it clear I know there are many couples who simply aren't interested in single males. That's fine, neither am I. My opinion, and I hope you agree with this, is that shutting one person out of the decision making process is not fine.

- I notice there is more focus on a two digit number than the paragraph following that number. Akron and FJ's tone implies they disagree with having the type of conversation I mentioned. I'd like to hear the rationale on that. My understanding is that communication between a couple in the lifestyle is one of the most critical things. I always make sure the couples I meet are constantly aware of plans, preferences, etc. so that everyone is on the same page. Hiding things is cancerous in the lifestyle. Maybe that type of thinking is just my 27 y/o immaturity and lack of understanding.

- I thought I made it clear early on in this thread, but I'll be explicit. I'm not complaining about being a single male at all. I actually do pretty well. I just wanted to pass along a suggestion that may be helpful to a new couple.

Now, I have to go get ready to do things that keep "the single, well single", as FJ says. A night out in DC and more with a busty little latina, a husband, and his swimmer-body blonde wife that I've been seeing for over two years. I may have to rethink this though after reading this thread. I may not know what I'm doing.

Fort Washington MD
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Now I know why I like you so much :)~

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Single men have cooties

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I just like to point out the ridiculous.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Ooops forgot~~It's Pee!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
RDY none that matters to me, but hey be my guest, maybe he can counsel the hubby and you. I just get a kick out of people who either have no concept or have had a failed marriage telling married people how to live. It is beyond ignorant and stupid, nothing to do with hate, but common sense.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Akron I always get a kick out of singles that THINK they know more about being married than people who are actually married. This always comes up at one point or another that they think women do not want to fuck them because of the husband. When really they avoid them because of the reason that keeps the single, well single.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
The preceding was a public service announcement from our resident 27 year old single male marriage advisor.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)