Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"there are so many smart @sses"

Actually, I'm concerned about the acute shortage of smartassery in these parts. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I blocked the silly man so he doesn't have to read my posts and now his forum experience will be much improved.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
What happened? Did the bicycle chain break?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Akron has as much right to make judgements as do single males, and married females parading as single.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Don't know who you are. Never read one of your posts before. Never will again. I'll do you the favor since you have no self-control. I'll initiate the block so you don't have to read my posts you uncontrollable little man.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"I usually read these forums, but rarely if ever post because there are so many smart @sses. I stumbled on this thread and was disappointed to see some of the comments. .."

There are actually just a couple of truly evil people here -- sociopaths who want to destroy any and every worthwhile conversation -- and then a few more who are apparently terrified of getting on the wrong side of these people. Several more are just clueless, and also fear their wrath.

Everyone else just wants to share experiences, feelings, and information, almost all the time. The forums would be a great place without Akron and his female counterpart Seduction.

Now that I've named them for what they are, they'll be desperately trying to discredit me. That's to be expected from such people -- or what were once people.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Don't care. I'm a honey badger.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
See my point? This is exactly why I hate writing anything on these forums...

AkronFunTimes, I trust you read my profile, which explains my situation...or maybe you just wanted to make another quick judgment (which I'm honestly not sure what that judgment is) without doing the work...

Hubby is in town this weekend so I'll let you all get back to this discussion ;-)

Waldorf MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Oh, you're listed as a single woman but you're married? Whatever.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I usually read these forums, but rarely if ever post because there are so many smart @sses. I stumbled on this thread and was disappointed to see some of the comments. I'm not the most active swinger, but I meet a few SLS and non-SLS men and couples and Nmanno/C is one of the best guys I see. My husband is 50 and loves hanging out with him because he told me C is one of the few young men he's ever met that he can relate to. Age may be a quick way to judge, but it's also a lazy way. I did get a message from a 52/47 y/o couple signed by the husband that included him mentioning that he was concerned that I would see single men independent of my husband, despite my husband's encouragement. He's older than both of us, so I should probably take his advice and quit... I'm usually not this *itchy, but you really shouldn't mock people you don't know well... especially when they are right.

Waldorf MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
TOPIC: NO SINGLE MEN!!! except (not a rant)