My thoughts on the polite no thank you : Swingers Discussion 229178
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMy thoughts on the polite no thank you
TOPIC: My thoughts on the polite no thank you
Created by: cabernet2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see many postings about responding or not responding to an email. The polite 'no thank you' versus the crickets of sending an email and no response.

I wrote a detailed profile listing what we are looking for (straight mfm), paid for the site and have pictures. I try to respond to emails (well ones that have more than lets f*ck) with a polite 'no thank you there is not a mutual interest'.

What I don't understand is getting abusive response such as this...

What are you crazy I like old hags that are sluts ! What are you talking about I have a dick you have a old wrinkly pussy were a perfect match. Its your loss don't know why someone like you don't have a interest in me that was so strange. since your a cunt im sure you will get lots of dick that's 4 sure guys will fuck anything....stupid bitch ,ur loss....

This is not the first time I have received a nasty response. I try to report to SLS and nothing happens. They say they have a zero tolerance policy to abuse.

So for men wondering why they do not get a response to an email...it is the abusive, nasty males that ruin it for the good ones.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jaycee, it might be wise for you to wait until the World Series ends before drawing any conclusions regarding my character, or sponge-worthiness, if you will.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7958 posts)
Bridgetender - my apologies on a delayed response....since you are just an avid (not rabid) fan, there are many possibilities still open for consideration. :0)

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(983 posts)
You're good! Yes, you ahhhh!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7958 posts)
is "off color" a reference to blue?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Kibbs, as long as the eulogy is free of anything off-color, we might wanna go that route.

A polite thank you, by the way.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7958 posts)
BT isn't really blue, he's just shy ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Poor dude: I don't know whether to write a eulogy or fix you up with a few gf's to fix that whole "blue" thing. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Remember my dear, I'm only MOSTLY dead. With the proper ministration, that could be remedied, as could my blue parts.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7958 posts)
"Mostly dead" and blue too....but still able to perve pictures eh?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3333 posts)
Now, if we were talking about polite thank you's, I'd offer one up to The Fancies for opening their profile to the Great Unwashed.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7958 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
TOPIC: My thoughts on the polite no thank you