Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some My girlfriend is Bi only when
TOPIC: My girlfriend is Bi only when
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Alcohol can make people drop all their inhibitions (well, most anyway). Talk to her when she's sober. Encourage her to discuss whether she's really interested in pursuing this, or if it's just a fantasy. If you guys decide to pursue it, go slow, and only agree to do what she is comfortable with. Try to start with a girl that you feel pretty sure will not provide any drama (one that well keep emotions out of it, and won't stir any jealousies).

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
anchorage aweigh

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
What are you going to do when she gets drunk and says she wants a BBC?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Talk to your girl and see if she is interested in meeting others for play when she is sober. Truth is , there is nothing worse then to be out with another female who can not play unless she drinks. Liquid courage is a copout IMO.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Seek out other couples with also situationally bi wives. Let them break the ice and "get things warmed up." After some girl/girl, get down to some getting down.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Just be honest with it. I think most women are "situationally bi" on here anyway. I don't think most CRAVE being with a woman and seek that out on their own.

Same as I am as a guy and I find many guys are. I dont seek guys out on my own to play with. But when together in a 3 some, everyone playing with everyone is pretty hot.

No need to push it. Just let it happen, and let people you are going to meet know how it is.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
They say that alcohol is a truth serum.

I would encourage her to do whatever it is that makes her happy and feel good, regardless of the amount of alcohol. Some people call it "playfully bi" but if you are all having fun who cares about what you call it.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
I say welcome to the SLS forums,

For the rest, I'll let others chime in.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17243 posts)
Ok okay here it is, what girlfriend and I are both new to this. Needless to say we're both freaks lol I'm str8 and so is she for the most part. We like to drink on the weekend to have a good time. But here's the thing, when she is drinks she wants a woman. So what do I do? I would love a 3some as most men would but should I anchorage it

Manalapan NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: My girlfriend is Bi only when