My girlfriend is Bi only when : Swingers Discussion 204684101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMy girlfriend is Bi only when
TOPIC: My girlfriend is Bi only when
Created by: sex_nj
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok okay here it is, what girlfriend and I are both new to this. Needless to say we're both freaks lol I'm str8 and so is she for the most part. We like to drink on the weekend to have a good time. But here's the thing, when she is drinks she wants a woman. So what do I do? I would love a 3some as most men would but should I anchorage it

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bet the thought is there when she is sober also. Drinking thoughts are sober thoughts just easier to put in action when feeling good with alcohol. She may not have to be falling down drunk to want it , could be just one drink and her thoughts going there.

Saint Marys WV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I'd like to have a shot at Mrs. Nolafun

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
LOL...fuck it..another shot please!!!!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Yes it is Perf. He is using alcohol to get his wife to do things he normally would have to pay two hookers to watch, and he is not reporting this to IRS and paying taxes on it. It's wrong I tell you, wrong!

(Sarcasm/humor)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
"But here's the thing, when she is drinks she wants a woman."

Seems to me people are making a lot of assumptions. It doesn't say how much she drinks. Sounds like she's never been with a woman, and when she has some amount of alcohol her inhibitions subside. Is that really so bad?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Sorry, but I really can't stand women like that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
LOL my ex-hotwife was not truly bi, but she did bi things with bi wives in 4somes just to get the guys turned on..after which time she wanted the other wife's man (and me) to herself...she got quite jealous and insecure when the other wife and I did our own thing within her sight or in a separate room..I guess that's why she steered us to 3somes with men and didn't wanna meet couples...LOL

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
I wouldnt get her drunk and then try to get her to do it.

I guess it depends on to what extent you are talking. Sounds to me you should just leave it up to her.

When my wife drinks. Not to the point of falling over, but just has a couple, she tends to get flirty and horny. And she also tends to want to play if someone is available.

Given my situation, I dont mind one bit. But its a fine line. A few drinks and feeling good while still in control, but just loosened up is one thing. I take advantage of that myself.

But if she goes beyond that point where she is drunk. Im the complete opposite. I wont let anyone near her or her near anyone else in that capacity because unless I dont want her doing anything that she would regret when she was sober. And as the husband, and always sober...lol, I have that responsibility.

I like when she has a couple drinks for that reason. She is more in tune to the topic and she gets a little more courage to do something SHE wants. But I would never get her drunk to do something that "I" wanted.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Akron he is a electrician, of course he needs to be wired to get lit up.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
I prefer to be sober while hammering, or laying pipe, or drilling a deep well.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: My girlfriend is Bi only when