Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF : Swingers Discussion 2114021091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeMrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL lots of couples try that! The problem is they just want your wife for a threesome. It will never happen in reverse! It gets old very quickly. If you cant handle a foresome, be honest! It screws up the night for everyone when you aren't!

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Finding a couple, where y'all borrow each other's female, for a 3some, would be much easier than finding a single female.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
It seems like this is the only true website, yet it is hard to find a single woman to join a couple am I wrong?

Estero FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
That was supposed to be "gay" not guy club!! LOL!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Your locale may be a problem.....have you thought about going to a guy club/bar?? There you may find a truly "bi" woman. I disagree with the statement "90% of all women are bi" that is BS. That is what MEN want to think! A lot of women I have met, are not truly bi, and are pressured into the situation by their male partners. What a turn off for me!! What about the female half of a LS cpl. You may have to meet other people outside of your town/county zone also......maybe a bigger city?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I know I probably shouldn't divulge this but I am feeling pretty "wicked" this morning...LMAO! Most women that I meet really only want to be with me but their men insist on being present. I even had one tell me to "not take his GF!" Please, I have no interest in doing that. Then there is the guy who wants to control the entire encounter like he's a producer or something...LOL...even when those relationships sometimes break up, not because of me, the women still keep in touch some of the guys want to keep in touch too but to date I am good just like I am.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3257 posts)
for us over the years its been very hard. So hard that we pretty much gave up and opened other doors that have worked out really well. Not to say that we wouldn't play with another woman if we happened to find one but it just not on the top of the list.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Well, with the restrictions you place, not wanting to go to a party venue, I am not sure where you will find a single female. I dont meet people in my communmity or business. I prefer to go out of town even out of state to find my fun, but I have a large group of friends from events/parties/travelling.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
It's not strange at all. The bi female is probably not attracted to one of them.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3257 posts)
90% of women are bi and yet they can't find a bi female for threesome..very very strange.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
TOPIC: Mrs question for Women How hard is it really to find a woman for MFF